Griffonrook Run (jumping puzzle)
Getting thereStart from the False Lake Waypoint — in False Lake and head south. You can also start at the Guutra's Homestead Waypoint — and head west. The entrance to the puzzle is located underwater on the left or west side of the river.
Follow the water's edge until you find a cluster of seaweeds and the stone foundations of a house. Do not enter the door of the house below. Instead, a tiny hole outside the roof of the house, above and to the right of the front door. Swim behind the bright green seaweed, you'll see a very faint purple hue below you that leads to the jumping puzzle. Work your way into the underwater tunnel and swim until you arrive at the chasm. Head north from here until you reach the teleportation stone. This will bring you up to the start of the course.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Griffonrook Run (jumping puzzle).|
It is possible to waypoint with the bomb. Have a mesmer finish the puzzle, and wait by the chest. A second person picks up the bomb and waypoints to False Lake. The mesmer leaves a portal at the chest, and then also waypoints to create the exit portal. Bomber portals, puts down bomb, and boom!
It is also possible to use the item Teleport to Friend to teleport to someone at the end of the puzzle while holding the bomb.
- Jumping Puzzles: Griffonrook Run — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Griffonrook Run Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Griffonrook Run jumping puzzle in Lornar's Pass. (0) (when applicable)
- Splendid Chest
- Adventurer Thrada (37)
- Eagle Griffon (37)
- Gliding is disabled in this jumping puzzle.
- Mounts are disabled in this jumping puzzle.
- For players who simply want the achievement, you are not required to open the chest with the bomb. This can save you a headache.
- The chest has to be opened with a bomb, but not necessarily yours. If someone comes with a bomb and opens the chest, you can loot it.
- The chest is currently bugged so players may receive an empty chest. If this happens, log out and log back in, and you should be able to loot the chest.
- After an update a Splendid Chest was added approximately halfway through the jumping puzzle. It can be opened without a bomb.
- As of December 3, 2019 update: while holding the bomb, falling damage is now reduced by 50%.
- Legendary Weapons: Sunrise III: Dawn — A shining light of a new day reveals all and banishes the darkness to the deeper haunts of Tyria. Use your crafted Illuminator to gather the light throughout the land in your journey to create the legendary precursor known as Dawn (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Astralaria IV: The Cosmos — The heavens have aligned to support you in your quest! Chart their places within the heavens to discern their wisdom, and defeat the Elder Dragons and their spawn that threaten the world. Complete these tasks, and earn the Gift of the Cosmos, the penultimate step in attaining the legendary axe known as Astralaria. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Chuka and Champawat IV: Secluded Tour — There must be somewhere in Tyria where tigers can live in peace. (0)