Click to enlarge.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Only Zuhl.|
Enter the cave north of the Waypoint, and take the right hand path to the frozen chambers. Reach the back of the cave in Sector Zuhl, climbing over an ice formation to reach the rear chamber.
In the center, you will find a large column of rock surrounded by hostile Murellows. Jump up the path spiraling around the column, destroying the Pressurized Ice with ranged skills before you come near it; if you get too close it will knock you back-potentially very far! You can also use the piles of snow littered throughout the area. They provide a three minute buff that allows you to throw snowballs at the pressurized ice.
Once you've reached the top, you will fight a Veteran Murellow. Then, run through a short passageway to find the pit with an old mining machine at the top.
Jump down carefully, avoiding the fire cannons and AoE on the ledges, to the rock ledge on the east edge, opposite the flame cannons. Once there, look north; there is a small passage that leads to a cave with a chest in it. Beware of the suicidal Volatile Destroyer, which charges and explodes when you go near the chest. There are also falling rocks indicated by red circles on the floor.
Once down, make your way across the pipes toward the northern side of the cavern. Watch out for the lava projectiles. There will also be Volatile Destroyers that explode and set you on fire when they touch you. When you reach a large open area on the center platform, there will be an event to survive a destroyer assault. You can avoid that event by not jumping down to the lowest large concrete slab, staying high on the pipes to cross to the northern wall of the cavern. Needless to say, avoid swimming in the lava.
Make your way up the ramp on the northeastern side of the room to reach the entrance to the final cave. This cave is typically guarded by a Veteran Destroyer Troll and a Volatile Destroyer. Once you cross the threshold of this final cave, you will earn the achievement, and the final group event to Defeat the giant Destroyer troll will start.
To open the chest, defeat the giant troll. This fight is soloable. Having a way to remove burning is recommended, although the smartest way to kill the troll is by using the pulsing lava font that appears every 10-15 seconds or so. Do not stand in it yourself, as it deals 3000 damage per pulse! When you do find yourself in the lava font, dodge it. To kill the troll, lure him to the lava font every time you think it will burst, and when he is at the position you want him, dodge through him. He will use his attack, which will keep him immobile for a second or so. To reduce damage taken from the troll's attack, use a skill which grants swiftness; when you have swiftness, you can just circle around him closely, but when you don't have swiftness, keep your distance!
The chest is located on the northern side of the cave. To leave, you can either teleport out, or get out quickly the way you came and go left as soon as you exit the troll's cave. Then cross the middle platform, and head to the farthest south-west corner. Hidden in the corner is a small tunnel to the dredge caverns. Do not stay in the troll's cave long as he quickly respawns after a few seconds only (and there's nothing there apart from the chest).
- Giant Destroyer Troll (52)
- Veteran Destroyer Crab (52)
- Veteran Destroyer Harpy (52)
- Veteran Destroyer Troll (52)
- Destroyer Crab (52)
- Destroyer Crabling (52)
- Destroyer Harpy (52)
- Destroyer Troll (52)
- Volatile Destroyer Crab (52)
- Volatile Destroyer Harpy (52)
- Volatile Destroyer Troll (52)
- Jumping Puzzles: Only Zuhl — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Only Zuhl Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Only Zuhl jumping puzzle in Timberline Falls. (0) (Historical)
- Incinerator I: The Experimental Dagger: Sector Zuhl Building Materials — Gather a sample of the original building materials being used to build Sector Zuhl in Timberline Falls from the chest deep within the cave.
- Aurene's Facet of Fire: Purified Destroyer Aether — Purify the lingering destroyer aether at one of Aurene's focusing crystals located at Sector Zuhl in Timberline Falls.
- The chest is available for 3 minutes after the end boss is killed; the end boss respawns ~5 minutes after the chest closes. It can be opened by the same character each time the end boss is killed.
- The name of this jumping puzzle and achievement is a reference to the film Ghostbusters.
- The design of the Treasure Chest is a reference to the chests in the game Borderlands, which have a similar layout and opening animation.