Peg Leg (NPC)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the NPC. For other uses, see Peg Leg.
Peg Leg is a hero challenge NPC located in False Lake.
- Before completing the hero challenge
- Do you have an eye patch? Quaggan needs an eye patch. A parrot would do too. Do you have a parrot?
What are you doing?
- Quaggan is becoming a pirate because quaggan's village was destroyed. Quaggan is alone in the world. All Quaggan has left is to become a pirate. Quaggan will show you all the best pirate moves, if you want.
- You're on!
- No, Thanks.
- After completing the hero challenge
- Quaggan thinks you would make a good pirate. If your people are ever massacred, you find quaggan, and quaggan will make you part of the pirate crew. You may call quaggan "Peg Leg."
You don't have a peg leg.
- Boo. If all goes as planned, and quaggan becomes a pirate, then quaggan will one day have a peg leg. Please do not dash quaggan's hopes on the rocks. You are too kind for that, <Character name>.
- Good luck then, Peg Leg.
- When approaching him
- Ahoo, matey.
- When starting the fight
- Arrghooo. Down sails and up anchor! It's a fight!
- During the fight
- You will have to defeat Peg Leg.
- Upon his defeat
- You are a salty grub, friend! Quaggan has much respect for you.
- He is wielding a Pirate Crook which is a staff, not a trident.