From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Jumping Puzzle Walkthrough
|Search YouTube for videos related to Shaman's Rookery.|
- Shadow Skelk (7)
- Resource nodes
- Jumping Puzzles: Shaman's Rookery — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Shaman's Rookery Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Shaman's Rookery jumping puzzle in Wayfarer Foothills. (0) (when applicable)
- Grand Chest
- Credit for finishing the jumping puzzle is gained after opening the final door and approaching the chest.
- Sacred Ravens and Sacred Bears have a Point Blank AoE knockback while Sacred Wolfs and Wolf Shamans have a Point Blank AoE fear.
- Stability can be used to prevent the knockbacks and fears, making it fairly easy to jump straight to the end of the puzzle.
- Sacred Ravens land in the same places every time, so they can be avoided with careful observation.
- Legendary Weapons: Howler III: Howl — Ghosts. Shades. Spirits of the Wild. They exist within our world and somewhere else as well, insubstantial, yet powerful. Meditate upon their nature in your journey to craft the legendary precursor known as Howl. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Nevermore III: The Raven Staff — Tyria is both a physical and a spiritual place, and its hills and forests are alive with ghosts, spirits and other ethereal creatures. Seek the spirit of the wild raven that haunts its hills and forests. Let it lead you on its path in your quest to attain The Raven Staff, the next step in your quest to attain Nevermore. (3)