Master Mushroom Spelunker
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Master Mushroom Spelunker is a mini Jumping puzzle in the mushroom cave of Rata Novus.
- Starting at Rata Novus Command Center, jump/glide through the wall from the top of the stairs inside the command center.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Master Mushroom Spelunker.|
- When you get past the hole in the wall, pass through the foes and head towards the big dark rock near the mushrooms.
- Jump across the tops of the mushrooms, but be aware because they inflict poison and put you in combat mode.
- You will soon a crossroad. Take the path to the left and then jump on the ledge at the end.
- Jump across the rest of the mushrooms (I recommend the right ones) to the chest and you will obtain the mastery point.
- Standing on the Mushrooms will inflict Mild Spore Sickness, this will inflict 2 stacks of Torment and Poisoned. It can be avoided if you keep moving.
- With the Springer mount you can bypass the jumping puzzle.
- Tangled Depths: Master Mushroom Spelunker — Find your way to the treasure chest in the mushroom cave in Tangled Depths. (1)