Chaos Crystal Cavern
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Chaos Crystal Cavern
Getting thereStart at Old Piken Ruins Waypoint — in Champion's Shield. Travel west from the waypoint to a cliff with some Cliffbats on it. Jump up this cliff, then walk north to a large hole with roots across the opening; there will be a pair of Diving Goggles on the ground beside it. There is a pool of water at the bottom of this hole, as well as rock ledges along the sides of the water. Landing on these ledges can kill the player, so take care to aim toward the middle of the hole before jumping down. Once in the water, swim down through an underwater tunnel. You will arrive in a colorful open cave with the start of the puzzle nearby.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Chaos Crystal Cavern.|
All effects are removed when you fall into the water.
- Jumping Puzzles: Chaos Crystal Cavern — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Chaos Crystal Cavern Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Chaos Crystal Cavern jumping puzzle in Iron Marches. (0) (when applicable)
- Grand Chest
- Diving goggles are available next to the entrance to the puzzle.
- An Unusual Asura Gate at the end of the puzzle transports you to high above Bloodfin Lake, just north of the waypoint.
- Legendary Weapons: Meteorlogicus I: The Experimental Scepter — The powerStorm. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: HOPE III: Prototype — As the hylek are masters of alchemy, so too are the asura the wizards of technomagical research. They understand the forces in play in their Eternal Alchemy and how to apply them to the greater world. Uncover their secrets in your work to attain Prototype, the next step in your legendary for attaining HOPE. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Quip III: Chaos Gun — Confetti bombs. Sigils of Mischief. Laughter. Pies. These are the weapons of a master prankster, used to embarrass the mighty and the might-be alike. Master these malicious matters of mischief in your efforts to craft the legendary precursor known as the Chaos Gun. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Sunrise III: Dawn — A shining light of a new day reveals all and banishes the darkness to the deeper haunts of Tyria. Use your crafted Illuminator to gather the light throughout the land in your journey to create the legendary precursor known as Dawn (3)