From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 2 1
- Lornar's Pass
- Connects to
- Highfirn Passage (E)
Bouldermouth Vale (N)
False Lake (SE)
Griffonrook Run (SW)
Bloodtide Coast (W)
Click to enlarge.
Stonescatter Wash is an area in the west of Lornar's Pass.
Locations and objectives
- Stonescatter Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Mette's Posting —
- Olia's Clearing —
- Hero challenges
- Lionguard Mette (35)
- Tomtom (35)
- Beaker (35)
- Deputy Bahe (34)
- Sheriff Peatry (35)
- Worker (34)
- Lionguard Mette (35)
- Lionguard (34-35)
- Vellany (34)
- Air Elemental (34-35)
- Earth Elemental (34)
- Wasp (34)
- Golden Moa (34)
- Veteran Pinesoul (35)
- At Olia's Clearing
- Deputy Bahe: We could repaint that thing.
- Lionguard: What a waste of time. I'll never understand why people care about appearance.
- Deputy Bahe: It's more than appearance. Paint protects the wood as well.
- Lionguard: That thing already has paint. You just want a different color.
- Deputy Bahe: The paint is peeling.
- Lionguard: No it isn't.
- Deputy Bahe: Heard the windmill groaning last night.
- Lionguard: Yeah, the gears need some grease.
- Deputy Bahe: Well?
- Lionguard: Well, we're out of grease. Have to wait for the caravan.
- Lionguard (1): Remember good old Vlothsuse?
- Lionguard (2): Best soldier I've ever known.
- Lionguard (1): Yeah. I'm going to visit his grave next week.
- Lionguard (2): Mind if I come along?
- Lionguard (1): Please do.
- Lionguard (1): Why don't we just cast some spells and force the weather to give us more wind?
- Lionguard (2): Because. It takes energy to influence the weather. More energy than it would take to just saw the logs up by hand.
- Lionguard (1): I hate your logic.
- At Mette's Posting
- Lionguard (2): That water looks tempting. I'd go for a swim if it wasn't for pirates.
- Lionguard (1): Pirates. Pff! Who needs 'em?
- Lionguard (2): Maybe we'll get the Order to clear them out.
- Lionguard (1): Then we could both swim.
- Lionguard (2): Remember when that norn threw you into a wall?
- Lionguard (1): Yeah, he even shifted to a bear. Every organ in my body felt that.
- Lionguard (2): I'll never drink that much again.
- Lionguard (1): You always say that.
- Lionguard (1): How much grog could a quaggan quaff if a quaggan could quaff grog?
- Lionguard (2): It's gonna be a long day.
- Lionguard (1): You know why catapults are superior siege engines?
- Lionguard (2): Because the bigger they are, the better they are?
- Lionguard (1): No, not really. It's because you can launch anything. Logs, garbage, large animals, large animals on fire. Anything.
- Resource nodes
- Herb Sprouts
- Young Herbs
- Snow Cherry Sapling
- Rich Iron Vein
- Fir Sapling