Antre of Adjournment
Map of Antre of Adjournment
Click to enlarge.
The Antre of Adjournment is a jumping puzzle in the Theater of Delight, within Malchor's Leap. It is an underground cave which is also used by Arcanist Slizz as a hideout.
From Error: No waypoint named "Valley of Lyss Waypoint" found. Check if it has been added to the area., head east and jump into the river.
The entrance to the puzzle is a small circular opening in the east face of the river canyon, just north of the bridge to the Valley of Lyss Waypoint.
If the Valley of Lyss Waypoint is contested, use Pagga's Waypoint — and head west until you can jump into the river.
- After you reach the entrance and see Arcanist Slizz, swim underwater to the second or third pool to get up to the surface.
- Start jumping on the top of the pillars in a clockwise direction to the first of seven Smuggler's Loot chests. Just before the first, you need to jump to a "slippery wall".
- Continue clockwise along the ledges on the cave walls to the second chest. You will again have to traverse a "slippery slope".
- Grab the third chest. From there, continue going clockwise around the ledges or return to the second Smuggler's Loot and jump across to the other side.
- Here, you will face a difficult jump to a pillar. To make it easier, jump to the small ledge to the left of the pillar and then to the pillar itself.
- From there, continue clockwise and climb until the next chest; you cannot see it until you are nearly on top of it. Just before it, you will need to zig-zag back and forth a few times.
- Now head through the center of the room towards the next chest, avoiding holes in the floor and making one jump along the way.
- Keep climbing clockwise until you go through a small tunnel. Right after that, you will need to once again jump to the other side of the room.
- Work your way along the ledges clockwise to the next chest.
- Walk through the center of the room, making a few jumps to the final smuggler's chest.
- Now head counter-clockwise along the ledges to reach the final Grand Chest, making two final jumps. Be careful of the large hole just before the chest; if you rush it, you will probably fall. Instead, walk slowly to the right and around the hole.
- There are no enemies, traps, or unique mechanics — just a series of basic jumps, zig-zags, and a few holes.
- The pattern is climbing up by jumping from ledge to ledge; if you do not see a way up/forward, turn around and loop back.
- When you see what appears to be a risky or long jump, double-check; there is probably a safer alternative.
- Along the way, the seven Smuggler's Loot bags will guide your way; they contain random crafting material of any tier.
- The most challenging jump is near the end when you are close to the ceiling. There's a high stone pillar in front of you and a low ledge next to it with a small chest, then a Grand Chest in the distance.
- The Grand Chest is the actual end and contains the standard rewards.
- Jump to the bigger rock and ignore the small chest; it will be safer and easier to get down.
- As noted in the walkthrough, be careful of holes in the floor, especially the one just before the final chest.
- Gliding is allowed, but not mounts.
- Gliding can greatly reduce the progress lost from falling through a hole, if you deploy your glider quickly enough.
- Arcanist Slizz also refers to it as the Refuse of Remoteness, Sanctuary of Seclusion, Estuary of Enigma, or Presidio of Perplexity.