Tribulation Rift Scaffolding
Tribulation Rift Scaffolding
Click to enlarge.
From Sorrow's Embrace Waypoint — , head southeast out of the tunnel. At the tunnel exit, follow the western cliff (to your right), heading southwest until you reach a wooden tower with ramps leading upwards. Climb up the ramps to begin the puzzle.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Tribulation Rift Scaffolding.|
Climb the three ramps from the bottom of the tower to begin the puzzle. The third ramp is easy to miss: it's right behind you as you reach the top of the second one, so you'll need to loop back around to reach it. From the top of the third ramp, jump northwest to the slightly lower platform.
Heading west then northwest, jump across a few wooden platforms and up a snow-covered barrel, heading counter-clockwise around the rock. Jump along a couple more platforms to the south, then make your way to the top of the rock. You may do so by climbing up the rock slope from the southernmost end of the platform, or by doubling back north and clockwise around some more wooden platforms.
Either way, jump southeast from the top of the rocky outcropping, to the wooden ramp leading further up the tower. Climb the ramps all the way to the top of the tower, doubling back on themselves for the first few, and then spiralling counter-clockwise the rest of the way up. In a couple of places you'll need to cross exposed beams to reach the next ramp.
At the top of the tower is an outstretched boom, facing northwest, with a platform hanging from the end of it. Climb the last few ramps and jump on top of the boom, then follow it right out to the end. Your goal is the tower to the west of the hanging platform: either jump from the top of the boom all the way to the tower, or drop onto the hanging platform and then jump across.
From the western tower, hug the western cliff and jump south along the platforms attached to the cliff. When the platforms turn west and run out, you have a choice of paths for the last few jumps:
Whichever way you reach the final ledge, approach the Splendid Chest to claim your loot and complete the achievement. The end of the puzzle is guarded by a Veteran Stone Guardian during Defeat the stone guardian and its minions (50).
It's possible to skip the entire puzzle with the use of a Springer or Skyscale. Head to the base of the large metal silos southeast of Tribulation Rift Vista — . From the ramp in front of the silo, just outside of the Mounts Disabled area, jump onto the top of the silo. Climb the rocks west then northwest to reach the Splendid Chest and the end of the puzzle.
It's also possible to skip a few of the earlier jumps to shorten the puzzle:
- Veteran Stone Guardian (During related events only)
- Earth Elemental (50) (During related events only)
- Jumping Puzzles: Tribulation Rift Scaffolding — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Tribulation Rift Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Tribulation Rift Scaffolding jumping puzzle in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. (0)
- Jumping Puzzles: Tribulation Caverns — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Tribulation Caverns Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. (0)
- Astralaria IV: The Cosmos: Star Chart: Great Spirit Wolf — During the night, use the Celestial Cartographer's Gear near the chest of the Tribulation Rift Scaffolding in Dredgehaunt Cliffs.
- You must reach the end of this puzzle in order to enter the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle.