From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 1 4 1 1
Locations and objectives
- False Lake Waypoint —
- Jetsam Isle Vista —
- Hero Challenges
- Peg Leg (37)
- Defeat Captain Jetsam (36) [Group Event]
- Defeat Crewmaster Chanterlay (36)
- Defeat Crewmaster Dreggs (36)
- Defeat Crewmaster Drothan (36)
- Defeat Crewmaster Plagueshot (36)
- Protect Suwash from the pirate onslaught (36)
- Collect dwarven artifacts from False Lake for Innkeeper Klement (37)
- Help Blasi steal peglegs from Greybeard's Landing (37)
- The above NPCs are only allied if Suwqash is captain. Otherwise they will be foes.[verification requested]
- Warg (35)
- Freshwater Crab (36-37)
- Ice Drake (36-37)
- Barracuda (36-38)
- Wasp (37)
- Arctic Jellyfish (36-38)
- Golden Moa (37)
- Veteran Pinesoul (35)
- Forest Boar (37)
- Ice Shark (37)
- At Jetsam Isle
- Suwash Pirate (1): So what did you do before this?
- Suwash Pirate (2): Taxidermy.
- Suwash Pirate (1): No! So you what, preserved people's pets?
- Suwash Pirate (2): Something like that.
- Suwash Pirate (1): Kind of a disgusting business, eh?
- Suwash Pirate (2): You ask far too many questions. Could be unhealthy.
- Suwash Pirate (1): I hope my grandpa is okay.
- Suwash Pirate (2) Oh, he's fine.
- Suwash Pirate (1): The last letter I got from him didn't sound good. He has to rethatch his roof.
- Suwash Pirate (2) An easy task.
- Suwash Pirate (1): Except that he's getting frail.
- Jetsam Pirate (1): When he laughs, I want to punch my shield. There's something about it that makes me nuts.
- Jetsam Pirate (2): Does it sound forced?
- Jetsam Pirate (1): Yeah, it's like a dimwitted cackle.
- Jetsam Pirate (1): How many quaggans does it take to light a lantern?
- Jetsam Pirate (2): I give up.
- Jetsam Pirate (1): Depends on how much blubber you need!
- At Koolookuu
- Villager: If those pirates come here, quaggan is going to tear and bite them.
- Varonos Sloshop: That would satisfy like nothing else, but take care not to enrage.
- Doodaar: Quaggan is in the mood for frog legs. Would you like to go on a hunt?
- Villager: Later. Quaggan is busy right now, thinking.
- Polinque: Quaggan often wonders, what are the stars made from?
- Varonos Sloshop: Those are future quaggans, waiting to be born.
- Polinque: Coo! Really?
- Varonos Sloshop: That's what quaggan's father said.
- Villager: Quaggan has considered living on land.
- Polinque: Why?
- Villager: Quaggan enjoys musical instruments. It's hard to play down here.
- Polinque: Coo. Quaggan loves that idea and would also move to the surface if you did.
- Villager: Did quaggan mention that the fish was superb? Coo! Quaggan can still taste it.
- Polinque: Quaggan would enjoy going out to catch more, especially together.
- Villager: Quaggan likes that plan.
- Polinque: Oho! Did you see that handsome male?
- Munloo: Quaggan did.
- Polinque: And?
- Munloo: Quaggan doesn't want to say. Not yet.
- Polinque: Anything spoken aloud might ruin the romance, eh?
- Munloo: Hoo! Exactly.