Armistice Bastion (jumping puzzle)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the jumping puzzle. For the lounge, see Armistice Bastion.
Getting thereFrom Gladiator Pits Waypoint — , head west of the waypoint through the archway and then to the south per the map in the infobox to the right. The puzzle starts at the pile of timbers east of the small campfire.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Armistice Bastion (jumping puzzle).|
- Starting at the woodpile, hop up the north face of the scaffold.
- Keep following the ramped beams up. There is a tricky jump here which requires enough height and forward movement to both reach the next beam and not fall off. Jump and glide at the end of this scaffold to reach the balcony opposite.
- Clamber up the next set of scaffolding to the south.
- Continue up the stairs.
- At the top of the stairs, head south to the tent. There is a wall beyond it with some sticking out bricks.
- Clamber up the bricks until you round the corner.
- Continue jumping between bricks until you reach the edge of the archway. Jump onto the suspended platform with the crates, then jump from the crates to the top of the archway. Once above the archway, use the pillar to hop up to the right.
- Lo another scaffold! When the path runs out, glide back around to the right and continue your ascent.
- Hop up the remaining steps to reach the top of the dome.
- Access to Penelope the Unconquerable