Map of Branded Mine
The Branded Mine is a jumping puzzle located just south of Varim's Run in the Fields of Ruin.
Start from the Tenaebron Waypoint — and head west up the hill to the renown heart. Follow the path south, following the wall to your right. You will eventually reach an opening leading to the jumping puzzle marked by some jagged branded extrusions.
Alternatively start from the Helliot Mine Waypoint and head north along the path.
- Go immediately right from the cave entrance for the beginning. You'll be jumping on bars along the wall.
- Jump on the bars carefully. Beware of falling debris from the ceiling, it may knock you down/off the beams. Debris falls when the screen shakes.
- When you reach the point where you can`t follow the bars anymore, jump on the top of the suspended vertical platform.
- Jump onto the next platform and test your skill on the last tricky bar.
- Jump straight across and follow the ledge. There are a few more bars to jump on, but they are considerably easier than the others. The last ledge will give you the Grand Chest and the achievement.
- Bring a speed buff, it will help on the longer jumps such as the suspended platform.
- As with all jumping puzzles, it is recommended you switch the default bind for dodge (double-tap) to something you use less frequently.
- You may wish to do this with a friend as falling off the beams can be fatal.
- You can use a glider in this jumping puzzle; this may help with the last jumps and can be used to skip the difficult drop to the vertical platform.