Either complete the Morgan's Leap jumping puzzle, then continue to the north and west across some floating rocks to enter the Dreamdark Enclave or go through the entrance on the ground level to the southeast (if it has been opened by another player from the inside).
|Search YouTube for videos related to Dark Reverie.|
|Your goal is to jump down mushroom pads into the Dreamdark Enclave, grab a basic Chest, and then jump up another set of mushrooms to complete the achievement (and find another chest). You will be confronted with Nightmare Mortars, Bursting Brambles, and various members of the Nightmare Court. Use appropriate caution, especially on the floor of the enclave. Mortars can knock you off the ledge, so be careful where you stand when fighting them.
- Jumping Puzzles: Dark Reverie — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Dark Reverie Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Dark Reverie jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest. (0) (when applicable)
- Magnificent Chest
- There are 2 entrances to this area. The Morgan's Leap jumping puzzle, or a door at ground level, on the east side. The door, however, can only be opened from the inside.
- It might be easier to jump on the stem of slanted leaves, then to the leaf, rather than directly jumping to the actual leaf itself.
- Because of how one simple mistake can make players jump to their death, it might be a good idea to go together with another player, so players are capable of reviving each other, or keeping the aforementioned door opened so they can revive at the nearby waypoint and return to this area without having to complete the Morgan's Leap jumping puzzle.