Map of Tribulation Caverns
Location within Dredgehaunt Cliffs
Tribulation Caverns is a jumping puzzle and area located in the southwest of Dredgehaunt Cliffs.
The jumping puzzle starts on the same plateau that houses the chest from Tribulation Rift Scaffolding on a cleft in the rocks behind the Veteran Stone Guardian. It will look like snow, but not entirely.
Tribulation Rift Scaffolding jumping puzzle must be completed in order to reach the entrance to Tribulation Caverns.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle.
- Follow the passageway to a large cave.
- Make a couple long jumps across the pillars.
- Follow the left side of the third pillar, there are Barred Owls perched here for some indication.
- Jump to the slope and down to a bridge. There are a couple Ice Elementals located on this bridge and the next one.
- Follow the path up and head across the next bridge, passing some Ice Imps.
- In the next room, look to the right to see rocks that can be used to get on the platforms.
- There will be exploding ice traps along this path up the hill that hit pretty hard, inflict 4 stack of Vulnerability, and can mess up jumps.
- Jump across a couple platforms, then follow the platforms up the hill.
- When you get to the top platform, a huge jump to the platforms on the opposite side of the hill will be needed. A speed boost is recommended.
- Continue up the hill using the platforms.
- Make another large jump to the opposite side again.
- Follow the platforms along the cliff until you get to an ice bridge.
- Head across the bridge and follow the rock face,
- Make a couple of precise jumps the pillars to the end.
- Grab the Grand Chest and follow the nearby passage that leads to Dissun's Mine.
- Bringing a speed boost will help make some jumps.
- Enemies will have to be fought on narrow platforms, avoid movement skills.
- The ice traps trigger periodically; time jumps after they trigger.
- Ambient creatures