From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The jumping puzzle starts on the same plateau that houses the chest from Tribulation Rift Scaffolding on a cleft in the rocks behind the Veteran Stone Guardian. It will look like snow, but not entirely.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Tribulation Caverns.|
- Ice Elemental (50)
- Barracuda (50)
- Ice Imp (50)
- Jumping Puzzles: Tribulation Caverns — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Tribulation Caverns Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Tribulation Caverns jumping puzzle in Dredgehaunt Cliffs. (0)
- Chuka and Champawat I: Hunter's Journal: Hunter's Journal: Entry 10 — Consult your Hunter's Journal for instructions.
- Frostfang III: Tooth of Frostfang: Tribulation Caverns Ice Shavings — Use a Glacial Imbued Jar to collect ice shavings from the large pillar of ice found in the Tribulation Caverns in Dredgehaunt Cliffs.
- Twilight III: Dusk: Tribulation's Gloom — Use the Gloominator to capture the gloom in the icy cavern of Tribulation Caverns in Dredgehaunt Cliffs.
- Chuka and Champawat IV: Baby Book: Memories of the Father — Talk to Shaman Sigarr in Wayfarer Foothills.
- Nevermore IV: The Raven Spirit: Primed Raven — Take your raven to Dredgehaunt Cliffs and traverse the Tribulation Caverns to prime your raven for melding with a tamed spirit.