King Jalis's Refuge (jumping puzzle)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
King Jalis's Refuge
Travel south from Highpass Haven Waypoint — along the mountain range, until you find the large cave entrance on your left.
|Search YouTube for videos related to King Jalis's Refuge (jumping puzzle).|
- Jumping Puzzles: King Jalis's Refuge — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily King Jalis's Refuge Jumping Puzzle — Complete the King Jalis's Refuge jumping puzzle in Snowden Drifts. (0)
- Astralaria I: The Device: Ancient Royal Runescroll — Found in the chest deep within King Jalis's Refuge in Snowden Drifts.
- Incinerator I: The Experimental Dagger: Dwarven Building Materials — Gather a sample of the materials the Dwarves used to construct their vats in King Jalis' Refuge in Snowden Drifts.
- The Minstrel III: The Bard: Ode to Ironhammer — Perform the Minstrel's Song in the treasure room of King Jalis' Refuge in Snowden Drifts.
- Professions with movement/teleport skills (e.g. Warriors using Savage Leap, Engineers using Jump Shot, or any profession with access to an Experimental Teleportation Gun) may be able to leap to the closest spark on the small ledge near the exit of the jumping puzzle. This allows them to almost directly complete the puzzle and gain the achievement with relative ease.