King Jalis's Refuge (jumping puzzle)
King Jalis's Refuge
Click to enlarge.
|Search YouTube for videos related to King Jalis's Refuge (jumping puzzle).|
Having entered the cave, follow the west wall to King Jalis's Refuge Vista — . Jump west onto the wooden platforms, and zigzag your way up.
Follow the tunnel east until you reach a pit with various pipes. If you fall down here, you will have to go back to the start, by heading south through the drain and climbing back up. Jump carefully across the small pipes on the south side of the room, then head north along the large horizontal pipe and climb the small corner pipes that form a stairway.
After completing it, or if it was already completed, head up the ramp in the northeast corner of the room to reach the Splendid Chest and complete the puzzle.
- Jumping Puzzles: King Jalis's Refuge — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily King Jalis's Refuge Jumping Puzzle — Complete the King Jalis's Refuge jumping puzzle in Snowden Drifts. (0)
- Astralaria I: The Device: Ancient Royal Runescroll — Found in the chest deep within King Jalis's Refuge in Snowden Drifts.
- Incinerator I: The Experimental Dagger: Dwarven Building Materials — Gather a sample of the materials the Dwarves used to construct their vats in King Jalis' Refuge in Snowden Drifts.
- The Minstrel III: The Bard: Ode to Ironhammer — Perform the Minstrel's Song in the treasure room of King Jalis' Refuge in Snowden Drifts.