Map of Coddler's Cove
is an area located behind the quaggan
village of Okarinoo
. It is used as a secluded running grounds for newborn hatchlings.
The jumping puzzle is inside Mellaggan's Grotto
in the south of Timberline Falls
. Just south of Commander Plipdoolb
and the Okarinoo Waypoint
there are two waterfalls, you want the smaller, higher one to the immediate south. A bit south and east of there, you will find a spot to gain your footing; start up the path of ledges along the cave wall, passing by the waterfall. You will come to a second, smaller cave, almost exactly south of the "armorsmith" icon on the map, but on the opposite side of the cave, enter it to find the puzzle. If the Okarinoo Waypoint is contested, use the Coil Waypoint
and swim underwater along shore to the Southwest, past the heart, to the area South of the small island. There you will find an underwater cave that leads to the South toward Okarinoo Waypoint, use it and surface just past the Okarinoo waypoint.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Coddler's Cove jumping puzzle.
- Once inside the smaller cave, follow the yellow glowing balls to the deeper water on the left.
- To get to the true start of the puzzle, you must dive down, stay left, and then resurface to ascend a ramp.
- Go up the slope to the left and enter the cave chamber with the glowing orbs.
- Go along the wall to the left until you reach the beginning of the line of blue orbs.
- The jumping puzzle itself is a series of jumps on these small, floating, glowing balls. If you die from a fall, the NPCs will resurrect you. NOTE, some orbs wont appear on low environment settings. So increase your environment settings to medium. As some of the orbs are very small, you may want to go without a speed boost, such as a signet.
- At the end a Grand Chest awaits on a rock suspended from the ceiling by roots.
- If you should fall and die, wait a few seconds and a considerate baby quaggan will come to revive you. Though from time to time, it will stop before you are fully revived, he will return after running around the area a few more rounds.