From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Getting thereThe jumping puzzle is inside Mellaggan's Grotto in the south of Timberline Falls. Just south of Commander Plipdoolb and the Okarinoo Waypoint — there are two waterfalls, you want the smaller, higher one to the immediate south. A bit south and east of there, you will find a spot to gain your footing; start up the path of ledges along the cave wall, passing by the waterfall. You will come to a second, smaller cave, almost exactly south of the "armorsmith" icon on the map, but on the opposite side of the cave, enter it to find the puzzle. If the Okarinoo Waypoint is contested, use the Coil Waypoint — and swim underwater along shore to the Southwest, past the heart, to the area South of the small island. There you will find an underwater cave that leads to the South toward Okarinoo Waypoint, use it and surface just past the Okarinoo waypoint.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Coddler's Cove.|
- Jumping Puzzles: Coddler's Cove — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Coddler's Cove Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Coddler's Cove jumping puzzle in Timberline Falls. (0) (when applicable)
- If you should fall and die, wait a few seconds and a considerate baby quaggan will come to revive you. Though from time to time, it will stop before you are fully revived, he will return after running around the area a few more rounds.
- Legendary Weapons: The Minstrel III: The Bard — From the forge of criticism emerges the glory of performance, where one learns of the vast wonder of the world of music. Tyria is alive with music if one only takes the time to focus upon it. Gather these songs in your journey to create the legendary precursor The Bard. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Chuka and Champawat IV: Tiger Training Guide — As my tigers grow, it's a daily challenge to learn for myself the lessons I need to be able to impart to the cubs when they're ready. (0)