The jumping puzzle is inside Mellaggan's Grotto in the south of Timberline Falls. Just south of Commander Plipdoolb and the Okarinoo Waypoint — there are two waterfalls, you want the smaller, higher one to the immediate south. A bit south and east of there, you will find a spot to gain your footing; start up the path of ledges along the cave wall, passing by the waterfall. You will come to a second, smaller cave, almost exactly south of the "armorsmith" icon on the map, but on the opposite side of the cave, enter it to find the puzzle. If the Okarinoo Waypoint is contested, use the Coil Waypoint — and swim underwater along shore to the Southwest, past the heart, to the area South of the small island. There you will find an underwater cave that leads to the South toward Okarinoo Waypoint, use it and surface just past the Okarinoo waypoint.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Coddler's Cove.|
- Jumping Puzzles: Coddler's Cove — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Coddler's Cove Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Coddler's Cove jumping puzzle in Timberline Falls. (0)
- The Minstrel III: The Bard: Coddler's Song — Collect the sheet music for the Coddler's Song from the Coddler's Cove chest in Timberline Falls.
- Chuka and Champawat IV: Tiger Training Guide: Lesson: Caring — Complete the Coddler's Cove jumping puzzle near Mellagan's Grotto in Timberline Falls while carrying a tiger cub.
- Coalescence II: The Gift: Bottle of Excitement (Empty)
- If you should fall and die, wait a few seconds and a considerate baby quaggan will come to revive you. Though from time to time, it will stop before you are fully revived, he will return after running around the area a few more rounds.