Map of Spelunker's Delve
The Spelunker's Delve is a jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest. It is located at the southern edge of the map, south of Danador's Kennel. From Sleive's Waypoint, follow the road south through. Beyond the southmost bend in the road is a ground bush you can fall through.
Spoiler alert: The hidden text contains spoilers relating to the solution to the Spelunker's Delve jumping puzzle.
- Traverse the cave until you fall into water.
- Swim through the underwater cave, killing or avoiding the barracuda and reach the dry land.
- Hop across the mushrooms and logs. The Blue Glowstones are not part of this jumping puzzle - there is no need to take one.
- While you are jumping the second set of mushrooms, there is a mushroom to your left and a log to your right, take the mushroom and jump to the left log. The left path is the correct path to take because the path on the right is a dead end.
- The logs (After the split!) will start to round the cave wall toward the end of the puzzle where you will almost reach a wall with the only option seeming to be a quite high (impossible) jump, look to your left there is a mushroom which will get you up on that log and closer to the end.
- At the end, a Chest and the Spelunker's Delve Explorer Achievement await.