The Crimson Plateau is located on the large rock structure directly south of the Redreave Mill Waypoint. The start of the puzzle is a pile of crumbled rocks that allow you to get to the upper level. It's located directly north of the scout, Tigris Furyclaw.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Crimson Plateau.|
1. Start off at the Scout Tigris Furyclaw and head slightly north-east from her to where a few rocks leading up to where a platform with three Cliff Bats can be found. Continue west to some more rocks and climb up to the next level to get to the start of puzzle.
2. As soon as you get up, walk east, around the big boulder and continue to the edge. To the left of you now, there is a small passage covered with leaves, between another big boulder and a wall, go through and continue the path up to a new platform, and another one with a bush.
3. Walk past the bush to the edge. Here you will see a big wall in front of you, with leaves covering a hole, if you look carefully, you should see it, jump through it. Walk through the tunnel and turn left. Continue this grassy path until you see a Grawl Raider. Do Not jump down to him, instead jump up to the platform to your left (west), left of the two walls.
4. Continue left of the wall, and jump over to the platform with a big tree on it. After the jump, look to your left (east), there is two broken pillars and a staircase. Jump to the pillars and then to the staircase. Walk to the edge of the staircase-platform and jump to the little grassy platform in front of you.
5. From here you just make a big jump to the west, down to the big platform. Jump down to the Veteran Grawl Shaman, kill him and collect the chest.
This method skips most of the puzzle.
Near the beginning of the puzzle, when you reach the broken stone wall, do not proceed east to the small passage behind it as you would when taking the normal route. Instead, turn around and face southwest. There will be a protruding rock ledge above you. By starting on the rocks under the ledge, it is possible to jump up the rock face to the south of the ledge, ending up on top and essentially at the end of the puzzle.