Click to enlarge.
The Crimson Plateau is located on the large rock structure directly south of Redreave Mill Waypoint — . The start of the puzzle is a pile of crumbled rocks that allow you to get to the upper level. It's located just north of the scout, Tigris Furyclaw.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Crimson Plateau.|
1. Start at the Scout Tigris Furyclaw and head slightly northeast from her to where a few rocks are leading up to where a platform with three Cliff Bats can be found. Continue west to some more rocks and climb up to the next level to get to the start of the puzzle.
2. As soon as you get up, walk east, around the giant boulder, and continue to the edge. To the left of you now, there is a small passage covered with leaves, between another colossal boulder and a wall; go through and continue the path up to a new platform and another one with a bush.
3. Walk past the bush to the edge. Here you will see a big wall in front of you, with a hole concealed by ivy. Jump through the hole and walk through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel is a Grawl Raider; turn left. Continue along the path, making another left and then two rights until you see a Grawl Raider. Do not jump down to him; instead, jump up to the platform to your left (west), left of the two walls.
4. Continue left of the wall, and jump over to the platform with a big tree. There should be an Onions gathering node on the platform. After the jump, look to your left (east); there are two broken pillars and a staircase. Jump to the pillars and then to the stairs. Walk to the edge of the staircase platform and jump to the little grassy platform.
5. From here, you make a big jump to the west, down to the big platform. Jump down to the Veteran Grawl Shaman, kill him and collect the chest.
This method skips most of the puzzle.
Near the beginning of the puzzle, when you reach the broken stone wall, do not proceed east to the small passage behind it as you would when taking the regular route. Instead, turn around and face southwest. There will be a protruding rock ledge above you. By starting on the rocks under the ridge, it is possible to jump up the rock face to the south of the ledge, ending up on top and essentially at the end of the puzzle.
Alternate method (Springer)
Southeast of the Redreave Mill Waypoint and southwest of the vista is a raised area with several Cliff Bats. Mount your Springer and head west up the rise until it warns that you will be dismounted. Face west towards the cliff wall and jump as high and far as you can. You will be dismounted but end up on the rocks above the cliff.
Start heading south and drop down onto the little ledge, then jump south to the meadow beyond the tunnel and grawl and pick up in step 3, above.
- Jumping Puzzles: Crimson Plateau — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Crimson Plateau Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Crimson Plateau jumping puzzle in Diessa Plateau. (0) (Historical)
- Chuka and Champawat I: Hunter's Journal: Hunter's Journal: Entry 13 — Consult your Hunter's Journal for instructions.
- Vishen Steelshot's Footsteps: Journal Scrap — Found inside a chest on the Crimson Plateau jumping puzzle in Diessa Plateau.