|Search YouTube for videos related to Spekks's Laboratory.|
Use the Control Panels to materialize platforms. Be quick to move across them, because they disappear in less than 10 seconds. Each station with a control panel works as a checkpoint. Should you fall, try to get back on solid ground and talk to a Lab Assistant to be teleported to the last station you reached. There are 6 of these checkpoints in total.
The middle golem will shoot at you. If hit, you will fall and die in the lava, a dialog will appear and you'll be able to automatically revive and transport back to the entrance, however speak to the Lab Assistant on the right to get the option of going to your last successful platform. It may be wise to unequip your armor during the jumping parts to avoid damaging it.
A few of the platforms leading on from station five are turned sideways and thus are unusable. Jump on to the ledge to your left instead, and then rejoin the blue platforms at the ledge's far end. Also, as you progress you will come within range of the large reactor construct in the center of the lava pit, which will fire energy beams at you.
If you run out of time on a segment, you can also stand still on a platform. the game will replace on the next platform when yours vanishes, or if it was the last one, on the next ledge.
The last Control Panel is a bit hidden. When you see the four level 10 Security Golems, turn around and you'll see it. Using it activates both the golems and multiple laser traps. All four golems need to be killed to drop the forcefield behind them. Remember to equip your armor if you took it off earlier.
Completing the puzzle awards the Spekks's Laboratory explorer achievement and a Magnificent Chest.
- Jumping Puzzles: Spekks's Laboratory — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Spekks's Lab Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Spekks's Laboratory jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest. (0) (when applicable)
- Magnificent Chest
- Crystallized Magic if HOPE IV: The Catalyst is unlocked
- Polarized Ooze if The Juggernaut III: The Colossus is unlocked
- Love of Solitude if The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow is unlocked
- Combustive Substance if Incinerator III: Spark is unlocked
- Bottle of Spekk's Energy if Bolt III: Zap is unlocked
- It's possible to have another player assist by reactivating the discs for you if you get stuck midway through the second or the fifth checkpoints.
- If you are killed, you still have "credit" for having reached various control panel checkpoints in the puzzle. So, revive at a waypoint (or use the pop-up if you died in the lava), and then come back and talk to one of the Lab Assistant golems.
- Before an update disabled gliding and mounts in the jumping puzzle, you could just mount a Griffon and fly to the magnificent chest directly.
- Legendary Weapons: The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow — The heart hunts on a lonely train, plagued by desire, sadness, and occasionally joy. It pervades Tyria and its people. Track down these moments of the heart throughout the land in your first steps to create the legendary precursor The Lover. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Bolt III: Zap — Brilliance strikes like a bolt from the blue, and that electric shock of imagination applies to both wielding and crafting the mightiest of weapons. Gather the energies of Tyria to infuse them into a superior weapon in your journey to craft the legendary precursor Zap. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Incinerator III: Spark — Natural materials are the foundations of understanding, but creative alchemy requires creations unlike those found in the natural world. Gather these unnatural materials in your efforts to forge the legendary precursor Spark. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: The Juggernaut III: The Colossus — The power of the earth is not only in its strength, but in its fluid nature, moving slowly moving as stone should not move. Collect and bond with the oozes that live in the heart of the world to solve their mysteries and create the legendary precursor, The Colossus. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: HOPE IV: The Catalyst — Let magical energy and alchemical potions combine as you bring the energies of asura and hylek together to create and charge a more perfect weapon, gaining the Gift of the Catalyst, the penultimate step in your journey to gain HOPE, the legendary pistol. (3)