Click to enlarge.
Head northwest from Gleaner's Cove Waypoint — , across the river. Keep heading northwest, between the two forks in the road, until you reach the cliffs. Look for a small waterfall on the cliff west of Bay Haven — . The entrance is a cave immediately south of the waterfall, marked by pink trumpet-shaped flowers. Head into the cave and climb up the rocks to access the puzzle.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Spekks's Laboratory.|
Use the Control Panels to materialize platforms. Be quick to move across them, because they disappear in less than 10 seconds. Each station with a control panel works as a checkpoint. Should you fall, try to get back on solid ground and talk to a Lab Assistant to be teleported to the last station you reached. There are 6 of these checkpoints in total.
The middle golem will shoot at you. If hit, you will fall and die in the lava, a dialog will appear and you'll be able to automatically revive and transport back to the entrance, however speak to the Lab Assistant on the right to get the option of going to your last successful platform.
A few of the platforms leading on from station five are turned sideways and thus are unusable. Jump on to the ledge to your left instead, and then rejoin the blue platforms at the ledge's far end. Also, as you progress you will come within range of the large reactor construct in the center of the lava pit, which will fire energy beams at you.
If you run out of time on a segment, you can also stand still on a platform. the game will replace on the next platform when yours vanishes, or if it was the last one, on the next ledge.
The last Control Panel is a bit hidden. It looks just like the other control panels, but doesn't have a name tag. When you see the four level 10 Security Golems, turn around and you'll see the hidden control panel. Using it activates both the golems and multiple laser traps. All four golems need to be killed to drop the forcefield behind them.
Completing the puzzle awards the Spekks's Laboratory explorer achievement and a Magnificent Chest.
- Jumping Puzzles: Spekks's Laboratory — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Spekks's Lab Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Spekks's Laboratory jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest. (0) (Historical)
- The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow: Love of Solitude — Found in the chest at the end of the Spekk's Laboratory jumping puzzle in Caledon Forest.
- Bolt III: Zap: Bottle of Spekk's Energy — Use a Capacitive Bottle to capture energy from energy projectiles flying from the central reactor of Spekk's Lab in Caledon Forest.
- Incinerator III: Spark: Combustive Substance — Use the lasers via the console in Spekk's Lab in Caledon Forest to meld Blasting Powder with the Volatile Compound into a Combustive Substance.
- The Juggernaut III: The Colossus: Polarized Ooze — Coat yourself with your Mystic Chromatic Ooze and get hit by lasers in the Spekks's Laboratory jumping puzzle.
- HOPE IV: The Catalyst: Crystallized Magic — Found by looting the chest in Spekk's Laboratory in Caledon Forest.
- Before an update disabled gliding and mounts in the jumping puzzle, you could just mount a Griffon and fly to the magnificent chest directly.