From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 2 4
- Lornar's Pass
- Connects to
- Dredgehaunt Cliffs (E)
False River Valley (N)
Highfirn Passage (NW)
Lost Delver's Ridge (S)
Jotun's Shoulders (SE)
False Lake (SW)
Click to enlarge.
The Winterthaw Snowfield is an area on the east side of Lornar's Pass. A large group of dredge who are looking for dwarven artifacts can be found there as well as a Durmand Priory camp that is studying recent destroyer activities in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Explorer Leandra find relics in Molitage Digs (35)
- Help Arcanist Kruppa with destroyers near Pinion Pass (36)
- Winterthaw Waypoint —
- Cascade Bridge Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Cascade Bridge —
- Pinion Pass —
- The Molitage Digs —
- Clear the dredge out of the dig site (35)
- Defend Cascade Bridge from pirate bombers (35)
- Defend the excavators from dredge (35)
- Escort the Durmand Priory expedition to the Molitage Digs (35)
- Protect the workers repairing Cascade Bridge (35)
- Defend Scholar Pekk as he prepares to collapse the destroyer cavern (36)
- Protect Pinion Pass from destroyers (36)
- Retake Pinion Pass from the destroyers (36)
- Slay the giant destroyer crabs (36)
- Explorer Groofa (36)
- Scholar Pekk (36)
- Deputy Aveline (36)
- Priory Arcanist (36)
- Priory Explorer (36)
- Priory Scholar (36)
- Arcanist Kruppa (36)
- Explorer Auge (36)
- Explorer Casta (35)
- Explorer Leandra (35)
- Wolf (36)
- Veteran Alpha Wolf (36)
- Dredge Disaggregator (35-36)
- Dredge Excavator (35)
- Dredge Ratnik (35-36)
- Dredge Resonator (35-36)
- Dredge Reverberant (35-36)
- Alpine Stalker (34-36)
- Grub (35)
- White Moa (35)
- Alpine Skelk (35-36)
- Ice Wurm (35)
- Ice Wurm Hatchling (35)
- At Pinion Pass
- Priory Explorer: Out here in the open air, that's where the knowledge is.
- Priory Scholar: That knowledge is useless unless you preserve it.
- Priory Explorer: Scrolls have their place, but they are useless without experience to give them context.
- Priory Scholar: Long ago, Lornar's Pass was so thick with dwarves that people hired guides to get through.
- Priory Explorer: Difficult to believe.
- Priory Scholar: Just look for the ruins. You'll see.
- Priory Arcanist: I remember one patient I had. She climbed the tallest tower in Rata Sum and tried to fly off the top.
- Priory Explorer: Crazy. Why'd she do it?
- Priory Arcanist: Zoanthropy. She thought she was a bat.
- Priory Scholar: Have you ever watched the stars move?
- Priory Arcanist: You mean shooting stars?
- Priory Scholar: Normal stars. They move very slowly.
- Priory Arcanist: Maybe shooting stars are just normal stars that have moved very close to us.
- Priory Scholar: Then why do they go so fast? I'm not convinced they're the same.
- Resource nodes
- Iron Ore
- Silver Ore
- Varied Mushrooms
- Snow Cherry Sapling