The Winterthaw Snowfield is an area on the east side of Lornar's Pass. A large group of dredge who are looking for dwarven artifacts can be found there as well as a Durmand Priory camp that is studying recent destroyer activities in the area.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Explorer Leandra find relics in Molitage Digs (35)
- Help Arcanist Kruppa with destroyers near Pinion Pass (36)
- Winterthaw Waypoint —
- Cascade Bridge Waypoint —
- Clear the dredge out of the dig site (35)
- Defend Cascade Bridge from pirate bombers (35)
- Defend the excavators from dredge (35)
- Protect the workers repairing Cascade Bridge (35)
- Defend Scholar Pekk as he prepares to collapse the destroyer cavern (36)
- Protect Pinion Pass from destroyers (36)
- Retake Pinion Pass from the destroyers (36)
- Slay the giant destroyer crabs (36)
- Deputy Aveline (36)
- Dredge Disaggregator (35-36)
- Dredge Excavator (35)
- Dredge Ratnik (35-36)
- Dredge Resonator (35-36)
- Dredge Reverberant (35-36)
- Alpine Stalker (36)
- White Moa (35)
- Alpine Skelk (35-36)
- At Pinion Pass
- Priory Explorer: Out here in the open air, that's where the knowledge is.
- Priory Scholar: That knowledge is useless unless you preserve it.
- Priory Explorer: Scrolls have their place, but they are useless without experience to give them context.
- Priory Scholar: Long ago, Lornar's Pass was so thick with dwarves that people hired guides to get through.
- Priory Explorer: Difficult to believe.
- Priory Scholar: Just look for the ruins. You'll see.
- Priory Arcanist: I remember one patient I had. She climbed the tallest tower in Rata Sum and tried to fly off the top.
- Priory Explorer: Crazy. Why'd she do it?
- Priory Arcanist: Zoanthropy. She thought she was a bat.
- Priory Scholar: Have you ever watched the stars move?
- Priory Arcanist: You mean shooting stars?
- Priory Scholar: Normal stars. They move very slowly.
- Priory Arcanist: Maybe shooting stars are just normal stars that have moved very close to us.
- Priory Scholar: Then why do they go so fast? I'm not convinced they're the same.
- Resource nodes