Click to enlarge.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Craze's Folly.
Make your way to the north east to Jahr Duskrend, and enter the cave behind him to the Separatist encampment, Craze's Folly. Take the tunnel in the east wall of the camp. At the end of the tunnel, climb the staircase, jump west to the adjacent ledge, and climb up one final narrow flight of stairs to the east. Climb the crumbled wall out onto the landing, where there is a hole in the wall. Scramble up out of the hole and into the open.
From the exit to the hole, climb onto the big slab of rock just northeast of you. To the north is a slanting pillar; jump to it. Jump to a second shorter pillar to the northeast. From there, make a big jump directly north, to the wall of the ruin below you. There is a crumbled section of floor which should be easier to land on.
Proceed north through the ruin, jumping over gaps in the crumbled floor. When you reach the northern end, double back and climb up the walls. Your goal is now the highest point of the ruin, above and slightly to the south. From the top of the ruin, jump west onto a fallen pillar that juts out to meet you.
Run west along the fallen pillar to the grassy ledge, and follow it northwest until you meet a small stream coming from a waterfall. There will be two Forest Boars by the stream, near a tall tree with red leaves. From the area with the boars and the tree, face southwest and run up the slope, through a gap between a crumbled wall and the rocks by the stream. The opening at the top of the slope widens out into a cave.
Proceed into the cave, being careful that it's populated by rapidly-respawning Cave Trolls. Head west and north through the cave, climbing up the ledges at the northern end of the cave. Jump south across the rocky platforms until you reach the first grassy ledge.
For the main path, jump northwest from the first grassy ledge, onto a rocky ledge around a pillar. Drop down to the west of this ledge, onto a platform with a Cave Bat.
From the Cave Bat platform, drop down into the hole in the center of it. Follow this tunnel southwest and then south to reach the Grand Chest and the real end of the puzzle. The chest is guarded by a Veteran Cave Troll.
- Separatist Basher
- Separatist Engineer
- Separatist Marksman
- Separatist Stormcaller
- Veteran Separatist Stormcaller
- Jumping Puzzles: Craze's Folly — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Craze's Folly Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Craze's Folly jumping puzzle in Blazeridge Steppes. (0) (Historical)
- Kudzu I: The Experimental Longbow: Crimson Sunflower — A very rare flower only found in Blazeridge Steppes, deep within Craze's Folly.
- Chuka and Champawat IV: Secluded Tour: Craze's Folly Feasibility Report — Complete the Craze's Folly jumping puzzle in Blazeridge Steppes.
- Ranoah Grindsteel's Footsteps: Diary Scrap — Found in the chest at the end of the Craze's Folly jumping puzzle in Blazeridge Steppes.
- Craze the Unforgiving is an NPC in Guild Wars.
- NCSOFT's City of Heroes has a hazard zone called "Crey's Folly".