|Search YouTube for videos related to Vizier's Tower.|
The puzzle starts on the broken bridge southwest of the tower. Getting to the top of Vizier's Tower involves a fair amount of jumping. Firstly players will need to jump across the gap in the broken bridge.
After that jump, hop up the mushrooms then go to the far end of the slab and there is another (small) gap which players need to jump over. Once over this gap climb up the small rock formation to the left and then jump over the rocks. The path upwards from here is easy to follow and the jumping gaps are nice and small. Once at the top of the path, players will be standing on purplish corals. Face outwards (away from the cliff) and players will see a tree-like coral growth. Jump from the higher mushroom onto the thin branch that sticks out (the "twigs" above the branch will not support players) and then climb up to the right, hopping up once or twice if necessary. Finally, jump to the last mushroom shape at the top of the tower. Caution is recommended for the last part, as it is easy to fall and a fall will result in certain death.
Once at the top, players will find the vista and the Hero point. To obtain the Hero point, simply read the book. There will also be an Orrian chest here; loot it to spawn an event which will reward a Grand Chest upon completion.
- Dive Master Goggles
After the first jump over the broken bridge, climb the mushroom path to the next slab. The goggles are then easily seen.
- Jumping Puzzles: Vizier's Tower — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Vizier's Tower Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Vizier's Tower jumping puzzle in Straits of Devastation. (0)
- Astralaria IV: The Cosmos: Star Chart: Eye of Grenth
- The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield: The Flameseeker
- Incinerator I: The Experimental Dagger: Orrian Building Materials
- The following achievements require using the diving goggles at the end of the jumping puzzle.
- The following achievements require looting the Grand Chest spawned by the event:
- Opening the Orrian chest triggers an event; completing the event spawns a Grand Chest.
- Like other jumping puzzle chests, it can only be looted once per day.
- Players are not always able to interact with the trigger chest; there is a variable cooldown period following the event which has been observed to last anywhere from 10-30 minutes.
- It is possible to directly jump and glide to the end of the puzzle by using the springer in combination with Bond of Faith from the top of the coral-like tree to the north of the tower’s vista.
- It is possible to glide to the end of the puzzle from the top of the spire at Broken Spit.