|Vizier's Tower||Jumping Puzzles||10|
|Complete the jumping puzzle.Climb the heights of the Vizier's Tower.||Puzzle Achievement||10|
|Search YouTube for videos related to Vizier's Tower.|
The puzzle starts on the broken bridge southwest of the tower. Getting to the top of Vizier's Tower involves a fair amount of jumping. Firstly players will need to jump across the gap in the broken bridge.
After that jump, hop up the mushrooms then go to the far end of the slab and there is another (small) gap which players need to jump over. Once over this gap climb up the small rock formation to the left and then jump over the rocks. The path upwards from here is easy to follow and the jumping gaps are nice and small. Once at the top of the path, players will be standing on purplish corals. Face outwards (away from the cliff) and players will see a tree-like coral growth. Jump from the higher mushroom onto the thin branch that sticks out (the "twigs" above the branch will not support players) and then climb up to the right, hopping up once or twice if necessary. Finally, jump to the last mushroom shape at the top of the tower. Caution is recommended for the last part, as it is easy to fall and a fall will result in certain death.
Once at the top, players will find the vista and the Hero point. To obtain the Hero point, simply read the book. There will also be an Orrian chest here; loot it to spawn an event which will reward a Grand Chest upon completion.
- Dive Master Goggles
After the first jump over the broken bridge, climb the mushroom path to the next slab. The goggles are then easily seen.
- Daily: Daily Vizier's Tower Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Vizier's Tower jumping puzzle in Straits of Devastation. (0) (when applicable)
- Legendary Weapons: Astralaria IV: The Cosmos — The heavens have aligned to support you in your quest! Chart their places within the heavens to discern their wisdom, and defeat the Elder Dragons and their spawn that threaten the world. Complete these tasks, and earn the Gift of the Cosmos, the penultimate step in attaining the legendary axe known as Astralaria. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: The Flameseeker Prophecies I: The Experimental Shield — Tyria is a land of heroes and villains locked in eternal struggle. Attain the "Anthology of Villains" and record the tales of the defeat of the most dastardly of their lot. Meditate upon the nature of villainy as you take the first steps in creating the legendary precursor known as The Chosen. (3)
- The following achievements require using the diving goggles at the end of the jumping puzzle.
- Legendary Weapons: Kamohoali'i Kotaki III: Carcharias — The sea is wide and mighty, and conceals both great dangers and wondrous prizes. Dive into it, explore its depths, and swim deep beneath its ever-shifting surface in your journey to create the legendary precursor known as the Carcharias (3)
- Legendary Weapons: The Minstrel III: The Bard — From the forge of criticism emerges the glory of performance, where one learns of the vast wonder of the world of music. Tyria is alive with music if one only takes the time to focus upon it. Gather these songs in your journey to create the legendary precursor The Bard. (3)
- The following achievements require looting the Grand Chest spawned by the event:
- Festival Collections: Mad Armory: Carapace of Chaos — Show your allegiance to the Lunatic Court by performing various feats while in a ghostly form from eating certain Halloween foods. (5)
- Legendary Weapons: Twilight I: The Experimental Nightsword — All things must end, all kingdoms perish, and every day must finish in the fall of night. Consider the finality of all things by meditating on the transience of power and glory throughout Tyria, all in order to take your first steps in creating the legendary precursor known as Dusk. (3)
- Opening the Orrian chest triggers an event; completing the event spawns a Grand Chest.
- Like other jumping puzzle chests, it can only be looted once per day.
- Players are not always able to interact with the trigger chest; there is a variable cooldown period following the event which has been observed to last anywhere from 10-30 minutes.