Shattered Ice Ruins
Shattered Ice Ruins
- From the Ice Floe Waypoint — head east and jump into the water towards the iceberg. You are looking for a small hole going west into the iceberg, not far from the surface. Enter it and come up out of the water to begin the puzzle. Alternatively, you can also head east from the Ice Floe Waypoint, until you hit water, then dive down until you find the hole.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Shattered Ice Ruins.|
The entrance to this jumping puzzle is underwater. You'll often find Alpine Skelk around the entrance. They're not a big problem, but will follow you up the staircase, so they will need to be disposed of.
Note that throughout this area there are icicles falling from the ceiling; they take a while to land but can disrupt your timing or throw you off the edges. All of the foes in the puzzle have extended AoE attack ranges, so you constantly need to be aware of their target rings, and keep moving.
- Jumping Puzzles: Shattered Ice Ruins — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Shattered Ice Ruins Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Shattered Ice Ruins jumping puzzle in Frostgorge Sound. (0) (when applicable)
- Grand Chest
- The Pure Glacial Ice Shard located at the end is where players who are working on Mawdrey will need to convert a Vial of Sacred Glacial Water into a Purified Vial of Sacred Glacial Water.
- Flying a Skyscale from the north allows you to access the end chest directly.
- Legendary Weapons: Kamohoali'i Kotaki III: Carcharias — The sea is wide and mighty, and conceals both great dangers and wondrous prizes. Dive into it, explore its depths, and swim deep beneath its ever-shifting surface in your journey to create the legendary precursor known as the Carcharias (3)
- Legendary Weapons: The Minstrel III: The Bard — From the forge of criticism emerges the glory of performance, where one learns of the vast wonder of the world of music. Tyria is alive with music if one only takes the time to focus upon it. Gather these songs in your journey to create the legendary precursor The Bard. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Astralaria IV: The Cosmos — The heavens have aligned to support you in your quest! Chart their places within the heavens to discern their wisdom, and defeat the Elder Dragons and their spawn that threaten the world. Complete these tasks, and earn the Gift of the Cosmos, the penultimate step in attaining the legendary axe known as Astralaria. (3)