Shattered Ice Ruins
Shattered Ice Ruins
- From the Ice Floe Waypoint — head east and jump into the water towards the iceberg. You are looking for a small hole going west into the iceberg, not far from the surface. Enter it and come up out of the water to begin the puzzle. Alternatively, you can also head east from the Ice Floe Waypoint, until you hit water, then dive down until you find the hole.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Shattered Ice Ruins.|
The entrance to this jumping puzzle is underwater. You'll often find Alpine Skelk around the entrance. They're not a big problem, but will follow you up the staircase, so they will need to be disposed of.
Note that throughout this area there are icicles falling from the ceiling; they take a while to land but can disrupt your timing or throw you off the edges. All of the foes in the puzzle have extended AoE attack ranges, so you constantly need to be aware of their target rings, and keep moving.
- Jumping Puzzles: Shattered Ice Ruins — Complete the jumping puzzle. (10 )
- Daily: Daily Shattered Ice Ruins Jumping Puzzle — Complete the Shattered Ice Ruins jumping puzzle in Frostgorge Sound. (0)
- Kamohoali'i Kotaki III: Carcharias: Icy Plunge — Dive into the ocean using diving goggles in the Shattered Ice Ruins of Frostgorge Sound.
- The Minstrel III: The Bard: Shattered Performance — Perform a Spin-Flip using the Shattered Ice Ruins diving goggles in Frostgorge Sound.
- Astralaria IV: The Cosmos: Star Chart: Great Spirit Snow Leopard — During the night, use the Celestial Cartographer's Gear near the chest of the Shattered Ice Ruins in Frostgorge Sound.
- The Pure Glacial Ice Shard located at the end is where players who are working on Mawdrey will need to convert a Vial of Sacred Glacial Water into a Purified Vial of Sacred Glacial Water.
- Flying a Skyscale from the north allows you to access the end chest directly.
- You can use a Springer from the southern side of the cliff combined with to jump ontop, then run around to drop down to the chest.