From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 1 1 1 1
The entrance is just northeast of the Nentor Valley vista or slightly southwest of the local renown heart.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Kelgg with the mine's troubles (28)
- Icedevil's Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Skritt Hill —
Icedevil's Needle Vista —
- From Icedevil's waypoint go northeast towards the vista. The vista sits on top of a single tall column. Just northwest of the column are a series of ramps. Go up one level. While facing north, there will be 2 ramps, one to your right, and one in front. Go about 2/3 up the ramp in front and turn left to face west. The side of the rock wall should be on your right. You should be facing a part of the fence where the top part is broken. Jump towards the rock wall to land on a small ledge. Continue forward and jump across to the next ledge and then jump up to the platform in front. At the end of the platform is a raised wide post. Jump on that and face southeast. In front of you should be a narrow beam with the vista to your left. Walk out on the narrow beam far enough so that when you turn to the left, the vista is directly in front of you. Jump across and you're there.
- Hero Challenges
- Skillet (28)
- Miner Irkk (28)
- Smashy (28)
- Skillet (28)
- Miner Brenne (28)
- Miner Kelgg (28)
- Frost Bat (28)
- Skritt Bottle Lobber (28)
- Skritt Forager (28)
- Skritt Gear Lobber (28)
- Skritt Pistolier (28)
- Skritt Sentry (28)
- Veteran Skritt Gear Lobber (28)
- Miner Brenne: Can we maybe just mine somewhere else?
- Miner Kelgg: I plan to get rich quick and get out before the dirt cakes in my ears.
- Miner Annali: Have you checked behind your ears lately?
- Miner Kelgg: Ha ha, very funny. I'll remember that when I'm rich and famous.
- Miner Annali: Would you like a hand gesture to remember as well?