Wall Breach Blitz
Map of Wall Breach Blitz
Wall Breach Blitz
Wall Breach Blitz is a jumping puzzle to the west of the Breached Wall in Diessa Plateau.
The wall itself is in in the middle of the southern edge of the map (near the Breached Wall Waypoint — loading…). To get to the puzzle you need to go the far western side of the wall (see map). There is a wooden scaffolding at the wall. To the left of it, stairs are going up. That is where you want to go.
- At the top of the stairs, turn left. Do not try to jump the gap, but jump to the ledge attached to the wall first (below you). Work your way up and follow the ledges on the edge of the structure.
- Go on until you come to the point shown on the image. Make a u-turn here.
- There is a large walled courtyard to the left as you proceed, with a Veteran on it. Ignore this, it's irrelevant.
- Go all the way to the point shown on the image.
- Jump up onto a small plateau with grass on it. This plateau has a letter, and lies above the "Veteran's" plateau, looking down on it.
- Kill ghosts. They will respawn continually so make the next jump ASAP.
- Stow your weapon! Now you have to take a long jump onto the broken pillar behind you (see image above). This one is hard, but if you fall you only have to repeat a few jumps (and kill the ghosts again). Speed boost recommended.
- After that, again kill the ghosts (stow your weapon)! Then you have to jump three pillars. DO NOT jump down, you'll have to go back around through step 2 to get back.
- Stop at the corner and kill the ghost.
- Turn right and come to the edge of the platform you're on.
- Jump down to the platform below & across the gap. Easier than it looks.
- From the first window frame, carefully jump to the next frame. It's not as tight as it looks.
- From this point, jump to the wall slabs in front of the stairs.
- Go up the steps and, keeping left, hop down to the level below and jump across the gap. Speed boost recommended, though not necessary.
- Avoid the temptation to jump on the pile of rubble to your right. Instead go to the far end of the ledge you're on. Look right. You'll notice a space behind the stairs. Go through it and turn right. Hop onto the rubble to get up to the stairs.
- Run up the stairs, and jump the gap to get credit for the puzzle.
- Defeat the level 21 Veteran Ascalonian Captain
- Commune with the 'Remains of the Northern Wall' to get the hero point.
- Here you also find the poor writer of those letters.
- Jump ahead to claim the vista. To get down safely, look behind you and take the terraced ledges.
- You will be confronted throughout the puzzle with Ascalonian ghosts.
- It is recommended to go slow but steady because the respawn rate in the zone is rather high.
- You may ignore most of the enemies, except where noted above. If you do not kill them you may get slowed down (and jump shorter) due to being in combat.
- Take your time when no ghosts are around, especially on small edges, as falling down will kill you in most cases.
- You don't need to fight the Veteran Ascalonian Enchanter to get to the hero point and vista.
- If you have a Griffon or Skyscale it is possible to glide to the final point from a nearby height.
- There are several letters you can find on your way as a hint that you are on the right track. The letters also contain some hints.
- Unlike most jumping puzzles, doesn't count towards a Daily Event Completer achievement.