From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Vanjir's Stead Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Wolfpaw Shrine —
- Vanjir's Stead
- Venison Pass Vista —
- Take the road up the mountain, north of Vanjir's Stead.
- Follow the fence and kill the Ettins blocking your way up.
- When the road splits, take the right path.
- When you reach the end of the road, jump down to the cliffside.
- Onwards to an opening, climb and jump up to reach the Vista.
- Alternate route with a Springer with Springer Mastery 3 (suitable for second characters)
- Aim for the vista on your Springer, when you can see the cave, go just South of the cave mouth.
- Jump up. View.
- Defeat Lord Ignius the Eternal (38) [Group Event]
- Join Armas in hunting the jotun chieftain (38)
- Defeat the champion (40) [Group Event]
- Adena (38)
- Farmer Griss (38)
- Henrik (38)
- Hunter (38)
- Hunter Armas (38)
- Local (38)
- Lumberjack Patron (38)
- Patron (38)
- Earth Elemental (39-40)
- Owl Griffon (40)
- Wasp (38)
- Forest Boar (38)
- Eagle Raptor (38)
- At Vanjir's Stead
- Henrik: It was pirates. They took it. I'll get revenge, soon.
- Lumberjack Patron: So what are you still doing here?
- Henrik: I like my revenge a certain way. I need supplies, specific items, and certain rituals. A lot of preparation, but it's worth it.
- Lumberjack Patron: And then I said, "Hey! Get away from me, you mollycoddled midget!"
- Patron: Marvelous.
- Lumberjack Patron: Yeah. So after that, I moved out of Hoelbrak.
- Patron: I miss the great wurm hunts...before the jotun took our grounds.
- Henrik: We all do. If not for the jotun, this lodge would be filled with hunters, stories, and trophies.
- Henrik: The first time I lost in one-on-one combat, I knew what it meant to feel crushed.
- Patron: It's a very heavy feeling.
- Henrik: Exactly. So heavy I could feel it inside, crushing my bones and squeezing my organs.
- Child (1): I'm too old for kids camp. I should be out on the hunt.
- Child (2): You wouldn't last a day in the wild. You can't even catch a fish.
- Child (1): Fishing is stupid and boring.
- Child (2): My dad says hunting is three days of boredom followed by five minutes of chaos.
- Child (1): My dad can beat up your dad!
- Child (2): Yeah? Well my mom can outhunt your mom!
- Child (1): No way! My mom can track a falcon on a cloudy day.
- Child (2): My mom can shoot down a crow on a moonless night!
- Child (1): Well, my mom can... My dad can beat up your dad!
- Child (1): Have you chosen your animal spirit yet?
- Child (2): I'm going with Bear, just like my dad. What about you?
- Child (1): I can't decide between Leopard and Raven. I may let the spirits choose for me.
- Child (2): They can do that? Leopard and Raven better stay away from me. I'm going to be the Bear.
- Resource nodes