From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Applying multiple stacks of Might or Stability at the same time (such as with "You Are All Weaklings!" or "Chilled to the Bone!") will grant life force or healing for each stack.
- Applying a boon already on you will grant life force or healing.
- This trait heals more than the tooltip mentions:
- Healing: 192 (0.03)?
- This is affected by boons granted by Runes and Sigils.
- This trait triggers after Reaper's Shroud but before Exit Reaper's Shroud when Sigils that provide boons on weapon swap are concerned.
- This is likely a play on Smiter's Boon, which gained notoriety in the original Guild Wars for being nerfed to the point of becoming unusable.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 27, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: