Chill of Death
— In-game description
- When the attack hits, this trait activates before damage is dealt.
- The damage dealt uses the unequipped (690.5) weapon strength in the damage calculation.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE, and it will no longer be able to critically hit foes. The damage displayed in its tooltip has been fixed in PvP and WvW.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait will now remain active when the necromancer enters the downed state.
| December 10, 2013
- Increased the trigger threshold from 25% to 50%.
| August 20, 2013
- Changed the radius skill fact to a range skill fact.
| February 26, 2013
- This trait now deals bonus damage for each boon that it removes.
- One boon removed deals 50% extra damage, two boons deals 100% extra, and three boons removed will grant an extra 150% damage to the ability.
| October 01, 2012
- This Spite trait no longer slows down the player's autoattack when activated.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Chill of Death has been added to the game.