Lesser Spinal Shivers
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage—Three Boons: 578 (2.1)?
- Damage—Two Boons: 413 (1.5)?
- Damage—One Boon: 248 (0.9)?
- Damage—No Boons: 165 (0.6)?
- Damage—Three Boons: 578 (1.225)?
- Damage—Two Boons: 413 (0.875)?
- Damage—One Boon: 248 (0.525)?
- Damage—No Boons: 165 (0.35)?
- Chilled (5s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Boons Removed: 3
- Range: 1,200
- Cannot Critically Hit
— In-game description [?]
- This skill is unblockable by Aegis. Aegis on target is removed by this skill.
- If this skill triggers boon applications, like the 4th effect of Superior Rune of the Pack, the new boons won't be affected
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
The damage of this trait has been increased by 20% in PvE, and it will no longer be able to critically hit foes. The damage displayed in its tooltip has been fixed in PvP and WvW.
|October 02, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch: