— In-game description [?]
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- Applies the Locus Swarm effect.
- The swarm lasts for 5 seconds and pulses in a point-blank area of effect every 0.5 second, generating life force, and dealing damage with each pulse.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 23, 2019
- This skill will now inflict its effects every 0.5 seconds instead of every second.
- The duration of this skill has been halved, so the same number of attacks will occur, but they will occur faster.
- The radius of this skill has been reduced from 210 to 180 to make the range a standard multiple of 60.
- Finally, rather than inflicting damage on each pulse, Locust Swarm will now siphon health from enemies within its area of effect.
|January 27, 2015
- The casting time of this skill has been reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
|September 09, 2014
- Increased base swiftness duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Fixed a bug which caused this skill to have incorrect skill facts and duration when traited with Banshee's Wail.
- Added a range indicator for this skill.
|April 15, 2014
- Added skill facts for duration and number of impacts.
|October 15, 2013
- Increased the base cripple duration to 2 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- Increased the radius to 210.
- Increased the animation size to better reflect its attack area.
|February 26, 2013
- The radius of this ability has been increased by ~16% and now has the range of a normal melee ability.
|August 28, 2012
- Locust Swarm has been added to the game.