From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage: 425 (1.16)?
- Torment per Condition (6s): 132 Damage, 191 Damage if Moving
- : 1Boons Converted to Conditions
- : 2Boons Converted to Conditions
- : 3Boons Converted to Conditions
- Life Force: 8%
- : 1%Life Force per Condition
- : 2%Life Force per Foe
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 5Condition Threshold
- Radius: 360
- Range: 900
— In-game description [?]
- Lingering Curse - While wielding a scepter, your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have increased durations, and Feast of Corruption becomes Devouring Darkness.
- Only active when Lingering Curse is traited.
- Compared with Feast of Corruption:
- This skill hits 5 foes within 360 radius of the target instead of 1
- Provides an additional 2% life force depending on the number of targets hit, up to 10% for 5 foes.
- Boons are corrupted per the following:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Retaliation||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 03, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||