From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Lingering Curse — Your condition damage is increased. Conditions inflicted by scepter skills have longer durations, and Feast of Corruption becomes Devouring Darkness.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain barrier.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Only active when Lingering Curse is traited.
- Compared with the replaced Feast of Corruption:
- This skill hits 4 additional foes within 360 radius of the target.
- Provides an additional 2% life force for each extra foe hit, up to 8% for 4 foes.
- Can be blocked by Aegis.
- Boons are corrupted per the following:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Resolution||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|October 01, 2019||
|October 02, 2018||
|August 28, 2018||