From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Vitality: +180
- : 20%Incoming Healing Increase
- : 10%Incoming Healing Increase
— In-game description
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Unholy Sanctuary — Regenerate health while in shroud. If your life force is above the threshold, your shroud will activate if you would take a lethal blow.
- Life from Death — Heal allies in an area when you exit shroud. Increase healing to other allies.
- Transfusion — Shroud skill 4 heals and partially revives nearby allies. Up to five nearby downed allies are teleported to you upon using shroud skill 4.
- Soul Eater — Striking foes within the range threshold deals increased strike damage and heals you for a portion of the damage dealt. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- This trait increases the amount of healing received from the Necromancer's self-applied healing in addition to the healing received from outside sources.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: