|| This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
Gain Vitality. Your incoming healing is increased.
: 20% Incoming Healing Increase
: 10% Incoming Healing Increase
— In-game description
- This trait increases the amount of healing received from the Necromancer's self-applied healing in addition to the healing received from outside sources.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- This trait no longer reduces the recharge time of shroud skills. Instead, it increases all incoming healing by 20% in PvE and by 10% in PvP and WvW. Its vitality bonus is unchanged.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer slows shroud decay but instead grants bonus Vitality and reduces the recharge of shroud skills by 20%.
- Basic drain of Death Shroud and Reaper Shroud was reduced by 25%.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
- Added: Shroud skills recharge faster.
- Traits that previously referred to Death Shroud now refer to the more ubiquitous Shroud.
| December 10, 2013
- Increased the reduction of life force drain from 25% to 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Vital Persistence has been added to the game.