Spectral. Create a spectral ring that protects allies and inflicts fear on foes. Gain life force when a foe is inflicted by fear from this skill.
This skill can only inflict fear on the same foe once per interval.
— In-game description [?]
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- The ring does not pulse its effects, but instead only affects enemies or players passing through. Players cannot repeatedly stack protection, but after the protection expires it can be reapplied by passing through the wall again.
- Fear will be reapplied every time the target walks through the ring (but will not stack)
- This skill is unblockable, goes through blind and is impossible to evade.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: