From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Spectral. Create a spectral ring that protects allies and inflicts fear on foes. Gain life force when a foe is inflicted by fear from this skill.
This skill can only inflict fear on the same foe once per interval.
- Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
- Life Force: 4%
- Number of Targets: 10
- Duration: 8 seconds
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Interval: 1 ½ seconds
- Combo Field: Ethereal
- Range: 900
— In-game description
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Dark Defiance — If you are disabled, gain protection. Incoming condition damage is reduced while you have protection. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, taunt, and launch.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- Shivers of Dread — Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- The ring does not pulse its effects, but instead only affects enemies or players passing through. Players cannot repeatedly stack protection, but after the protection expires it can be reapplied by passing through the ring again.
- Fear will be reapplied every time the target walks through the ring (but will not stack)
- This skill is unblockable, goes through blind and is impossible to evade.
- The radius of this skill is 180, even though the tooltip does not list it.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|February 22, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: