— In-game description [?]
- Has a 1 second cooldown on gaining life force.
- Applies the Spectral Armor effect when active.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 40 seconds to 30 seconds in PvE only.
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 40 seconds to 45 seconds.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Updated the protection skill fact to display the actual amount of protection applied.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Increased duration from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.
|July 26, 2016
- Reduced the cooldown from 50 seconds to 40 seconds.
- The trait version is unchanged.
- Removed an erroneous skill description.
|September 09, 2014
- Cooldown of this skill has been decreased from 60 seconds to 50 seconds.
|October 15, 2013
- Increased the duration from 8 seconds to 9 seconds when traited with Spectral Attunement to match the intended duration increase.
- Added a duration skill fact.
|July 23, 2013
- Incoming hits now grant 8% life force; has a 1-second internal cooldown.
|June 25, 2013
- Reduced the recharge to 60 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Spectral Armor has been added to the game.