From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Spiteful Talisman — Deal increased strike damage to foes with no boons. Focus and axe skills recharge faster.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
- Unholy Burst will be triggered if the enemy is only reduced below 25% by the damage of Unholy Feast, or killed by it.
- Boons are converted as follows:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Resolution||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 10, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 12, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.