From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the necromancer skill. For the campaign from the original game, see Guild Wars. For the book, see Nightfall (book).
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Call down a growing column of shadows that damages and conditions foes every pulse.
- Damage: 147 (0.364)?
- Damage: 424 (1.05)?
- Blindness (2s): Next outgoing attack misses.4
- Cripple (2s): -50% Movement Speed4
- : 4Boons Converted to Conditions
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 4
- Interval: 2 seconds
- Maximum Radius: 360
- Combo Field: Dark
— In-game description
- Chilling Darkness — Blinding a target will also apply chill.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself or remove a boon from an enemy. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Has an initial radius of 170.
- Unlike many similar skills, the damage is per pulse.
- The boon corruption is 1 boon corrupted per pulse for a total of 4.
- Boons are corrupted per the following:
|Aegis||Burning (1 stack, 3 s)|
|Alacrity||Chilled (3 s)|
|Fury||Blinded (5 s)|
|Might||Weakness (5 s)|
|Protection||Vulnerability (3 stacks, 8 s)|
|Quickness||Slow (3 s)|
|Resistance||Chilled (3 s)|
|Resolution||Confusion (3 stacks, 5 s)|
|Stability||Fear (1 s)|
|Swiftness||Crippled (10 s)|
|Vigor||Bleeding (2 stacks, 8 s)|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|September 23, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: