From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the necromancer skill. For the campaign from the original game, see Guild Wars. For the book, see Nightfall (book).
Call down a growing column of shadows that damages and applies conditions on foes per pulse.
— In-game description [?]
- Soul Eater — Greatsword skills gain reduced recharge. Periodically heal and gain life force while wielding a greatsword.
- Has an initial radius of 170.
- Unlike many similar skills, the damage is per pulse.
- The boon corruption is 1 boon corrupted per pulse for a total of 4.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|September 23, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release: