Signet of the Locust
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 28, 2020
- Reduced base healing per target struck from 1,500 to 500 in PvP and WvW.
|July 07, 2020
- In addition to its previous effects, the active ability of this signet now also converts up to 2 boons on struck foes into additional healing.
|May 08, 2018
- The damage and healing of this skill are no longer split between game modes and now use the higher 54% damage and higher 29% healing in all modes.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased damage by 28% in PvP and WvW.
- Increased the base healing per hit by 29% in PvP and WvW.
|June 23, 2015
- The effects of siphoning skills and traits have been increased by 20%.
- Reduced recharge to 30 seconds.
- Increased range to 600.
|January 27, 2015
- The cooldown on this skill has been reduced from 60 seconds to 40 seconds.
- Base healing has been increased by 4%, and bonus from healing power increased by 108%.
|December 14, 2012
- Passive movement speed has increased from 10% to 25%.
|August 28, 2012
- Signet of the Locust has been added to the game.