— In-game description [?]
- Spectral Walk lasts for 10 seconds, after which you can no longer use Spectral Recall.
- If not on both utility sets, moving from land to water (or vice versa) while under the effects of Spectral Walk will cause all swiftness to be removed.
- Switching Spectral Walk for another utility while Spectral Recall is up will also cause all swiftness to be removed, regardless of source.
- Can be used in combination with Spectral Armor
- There is a one second cooldown on gaining life force.
- Spectral Walk ends if the necromancer teleports to a waypoint.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| December 11, 2018
- The recharge time of this skill has been reduced from 50 seconds to 40 seconds. It now consumes 1 condition every 2 seconds it's active (up to 6 conditions at its full duration), converting each condition into 4% life force. It no longer grants life force when the necromancer takes damage.
| July 10, 2018
- The effect icon for this skill has been changed to match up with the skill icon.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Removed one of the unique enhancements from visibility because it had no function.
- Increased duration from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
| July 26, 2016
- Reduced the cooldown from 60 seconds to 50 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This skill can no longer be activated while in midair.
| September 09, 2014
- This skill now ends if the necromancer teleports to a waypoint.
| July 23, 2013
- Incoming hits now grant 2% life force; has a 1-second internal cooldown.
- This spectral skill now grants life force while Spectral Armor is active.
| November 15, 2012
- This skill now sets its underwater slot appropriately on recharge.
| October 22, 2012
- Removing this skill from a skill slot while it's active will now remove all benefits gained from activating the ability.
| October 01, 2012
- This skill now stops granting life force when struck if the player activates Death Shroud, Plague, or Lich Form.
| September 25, 2012
- This skill has been updated to be more active and to work properly with its recharge trait.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Spectral Walk has been added to the game.
- The effect used to be implemented in Death Shroud in early development.
- The effect used to automatically return you to where you casted it after 8 seconds, unless you prevented it with Sever Spectral Bond. It was changed on September 25, 2012 "to be more active."