— In-game description
- Each Signet can ideally recharge fully at the same time if used at the same time before entering shroud.
- Note that:
- Reaper's Shroud consumes 5% of life force each second (~20 second duration with no damage taken and no lifeforce gained)
- Death Shroud Consumes 3% life force each second (~33.3 second duration with no damage taken and no lifeforce gained)
- Desert Shroud has duration of 6 seconds.
Note that in this table "Recharge per second in shroud" contains the normal "1 per second" recharge in addition to extra recharge from trait
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- This trait has been moved to the master tier and replaces Dread. The enhanced signet effect now only activates when in shroud. The enhanced effect for Signet of the Locust has changed to be a 33% movement speed bonus. The enhanced effect for Signet of Vampirism has changed to increase the number of targets to 2 for the passive life siphon.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- Fixed a bug in which this trait affected the cooldown of Signet of Undeath more than the 4% listed while in Death Shroud.
|November 07, 2017
- This trait now grants the passives for all equipped signets while in shroud, regardless of whether those signets were on recharge prior to entering shroud.
- Removed 20% recharge reduction.
- This trait now causes all signets to recharge by 4% each second that shroud is active.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait has been reworked to have the following functionality:
- Signets have a 20% reduced recharge and their passive abilities are improved.
- Signet passive effects are preserved while in a shroud.
- Signet of Vampirism: Healing when struck has been increased by approximately 50%.
- Plague Signet: The number of conditions drawn per interval has been increased from 1 to 2.
- Signet of Spite: Increased Power to 270 at level 80.
- Signet of the Locust: Grants an additional 180 Healing Power at level 80.
- Signet of Undeath: Life-force gain per interval has been increased from 2% to 3%.
|December 15, 2015
- Fixed an issue that caused this trait to convert boons at infinite range when used with Signet of Vampirism.
|June 23, 2015
- This trait will now only grant might when a signet is successfully cast.
|June 23, 2015
- Signets of Suffering has been added to the game.