|Search YouTube for videos related to Storyteller: Abaddon.|
Storyteller: Abaddon is a (fittingly) secret achievement available in Siren's Landing, which involves collecting lost pages from the Parable of Abaddon. It is hidden from view until the player has completed the Master Storyteller achievement—that is, completed the storyteller collections for all five other gods—and then spoken to the Priest of Abaddon.
- 1 Achievement
- 2 Walkthrough
- 2.1 Parable of Abaddon, Page 1
- 2.2 Parable of Abaddon, Page 2
- 2.3 Parable of Abaddon, Page 3
- 2.4 Parable of Abaddon, Pages 4 and 5
- 2.5 Parable of Abaddon, Page 6
- 2.6 Parable of Abaddon, Page 7
- 2.7 Parable of Abaddon, Page 8
- 2.8 Parable of Abaddon, Page 9
- 2.9 Parable of Abaddon, Page 10
- 2.10 Parable of Abaddon, Page 11
- 2.11 Cipher of Abaddon
- 3 Notes
|Storyteller: Abaddon||One Path Ends||6|
|Find all the pages of the Parable of Abaddon.||1 Abaddon Page||1|
|12 Abaddon Pages||5|
Parable of Abaddon, Page 1
In the same location as the Kill the undead spider event. Use updrafts in Dwayna's Reliquary, near the waterfall. Travel North of the Mastery Point, through a small hidden cave. Loop up and around the rocks to get to the spider's den.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 2
In a secret cove, accessed by swimming under a sunken ship.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 3
Above the fountainhead. There is an updraft east of Balthazar's arm, behind which is an arc of 4 columns. The page is behind one of those columns.
Parable of Abaddon, Pages 4 and 5
Inside one of the indents on the side of the cliff wall, directly south of the south east lava pool.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 6
Found in the water, under a pipe, directly south of Balthazar's Heart.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 7
North of the Forgotten Plaza point of interest, in the rubble.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 8
Once you have access to Abaddon's treasure room, dive into the water in the centre of the room.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 9
South-East of the Overgrown Gazebo point of interest, in the bushes.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 10
Use portals to access the cliffs. Tablet is behind some bushes and rocks.
Parable of Abaddon, Page 11
Climb onto the fallen Abaddon statue and use Ley-Line Leap to reach the scroll held by the standing statue to the east of it. The tablet is at the tip of the scroll.
Cipher of Abaddon
- Trying to interact with any of the pages from this collection prior to completing the other Storyteller achievements will present the player with the following text:
- The writing on this tablet is indecipherable. It seems to move and twist, making it impossible to read.
- How odd. I wonder what this is.