— In-game description
- The disabling effect that triggers Last Stand is negated.
- This trait does not require Balanced Stance to be on the skill bar, but it must be learned.
- Vigor is applied when the stance is first activated, not per boon pulse of Balanced Stance or Berserker's Stance.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Fixed a text error that incorrectly stated that this trait reduced the recharge of stances.
| July 26, 2016
- Updated the skill facts to properly show that vigor is applied on stance activation when paired with Last Stand.
| September 29, 2015
- Decreased the recharge from 90 seconds to 40 seconds.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Grandmaster tier.
- Added: Gain vigor for 6 seconds whenever you activate a stance.
- Added: Stance durations last 25% longer.
- This trait now activates Balanced Stance.
| March 16, 2015
- This trait now grants 5 stacks of stability when triggered.
| September 30, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to activate Rousing Resilience for 4 seconds instead of 8 seconds.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the description of this trait to indicate "pull" in the list of triggers.
| February 26, 2013
- Added a cooldown to the trait's description.
| December 14, 2012
- This now properly breaks stun when it triggers.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Last Stand has been added to the game.