From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Mesmer skill. For the effect, see Distortion (effect).
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Shatter#Related traits
- This skill is locked until level 19.
- Unlike Blur, the Distortion effect actually grants Invulnerability.
- Although Distortion doesn't affect foes on its own, on-shatter effects like Illusionary Retribution will affect foes near caster and destroyed illusions.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 21, 2014||
|April 30, 2013||
|January 03, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.