From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help the Soundless deal with the Nightmare Court (8)
- Help the Atzintli and Zopatl tribes battle the krait (10)
Dominion of Winds Vista —
- Starting from the northeast, climb the planks laid across rocks around the edge of the outcrop
- Jonno (8)
- Atzintli (10)
- Hylek Conetl
- Hylek Villager (9-10)
- Necalli (9)
- Tlamualli (10)
- Zopatl Cuintli (10)
- Juvenile Pink Moa
- Juvenile Blue Moa - After completion of Help Talaith liberate the Soundless prisoners (9).
- Crab Trap
- Fishing Net
- Hylek Poison Turret
- Nightmare Mortar
- Small Cell
- Spider Egg Sac
- Tattered Journal
- Zopatl Grounds Marker
- At The Weeping Isle
- Quillyn: Last night, I was overcome with thoughts... images of my companions back home.
- Soundless Villager: That's to be expected. In time, with more practice, you will be able to purge yourself of such unwelcome intrusions.
- Quillyn: I hear that Nemi has left us to return to Astorea.
- Soundless Villager: Not all are capable of living outside the Dream. I hope she finds happiness in its stifling embrace.
- Soundless Villager (1): I wouldn't mind a trip to Lion's Arch. I need new clothes.
- Soundless Villager (2): What's wrong with the shops here?
- Soundless Villager (1): Just not my style.
- Soundless Villager (1): Fear. It's stronger with nobody to share it.
- Soundless Villager (2): Precisely.
- Soundless Villager (1): Do you know how I feel?
- Soundless Villager (2): I think so.
- Soundless Villager: Experience is wisdom.
- Soundless Villager: Wisdom is life.
- Soundless Villager: Life is experience.
- Soundless Villager (1): I'm not as scared, now that I can't sense the evil Nightmare Court.
- Soundless Villager (2): They were frightful! I sure feel calmer.
- Soundless Villager (1): The threat of a gruesome death at their hands does seem further away.
- Soundless Villager (1): If I could have a brother, it would be you.
- Soundless Villager (2): Same to you.
- Resource nodes
- At times, an event will bug and a Soundless Villager will just be standing next to the ocean, using the /cry emote.[verification requested]