1 3 1
Sandycove Beach is an area located in the western portion of Caledon Forest. A hostile hylek village can be found near the shore of Ventry Bay. The western mountains contain a number of caves, holding a Nightmare Court camp and an Asuran lab.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Harvester Mavad manage the kelp harvest (7)
Bay Haven Vista —
- On the upper level of Bay Haven
- Jumping puzzles
- Spekks's Laboratory
- Blue Moa Bird (7)
- Ridgeback Skale (7)
- Harvester Eyal: The world grows more dangerous with each passing moment. You should be more careful.
- Harvester Calla: Eyal, we've been over this. I've but one life to live, and I intend to experience all of it, good and bad.
- Harvester Eyal: Your nonchalant regard for your safety never ceases to amaze me.
- Harvester (1): I was thinking that for dinner we could start with a spikefruit salad with crab, then the entree could be spikefruit-stuffed crab, with a spikefruit crab parfait for dessert.
- Harvester (2): We really need to find a chef.
- At the Bay Haven
- Worker (1): The sun is always hotter when you're working.
- Worker (2): Tell me about it.
- Worker (1): You have any more of that back salve?
- Worker (2): Fresh out. Sorry.
- Worker (1): Damn. My back hurts. Lifted a bag of bricks wrong.
- Worker (2): Ooh, I hate that.
- Worker (1): Once this is done, what's next?
- Worker (2): Roadbuilding, I think.
- Worker (1): Fun.
- Worker (1): I could've joined the guard. But no: mother had other plans.
- Worker (2): I'm here because guns scare me.
- Worker (1): What? How can you be afraid of guns.
- Worker (2): I just am.
- Deputy Levid: I tell you, all this sawing and hammering and pounding...It's enough to wake the undead.
- Deputy Levid: (sigh) At other havens, keeping the Lion Road clear means swatting flies or shooing away birds. Here, we have to wage constant war with the undead and the Nightmare Court.
- Sylvari Lionguard: On the plus side, the winters here are really mild.