The Glencarn Sperrins lies on the eastern edge of Caledon Forest between Ventry Bay to the north and the Dreamdark Enclave to the south. Theses wildlands are home to a variety of creature ranging from mosquitoes to earth elementals.
Locations and objectives
- Sperrins Waypoint —
- Brigid's Overlook Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Zopatl Grounds —
- Hero Challenges
- Mysterious Patch of Ground (8)
- Brigid's Overlook
- Defend settlers from the Risen horde (8)
- Liberate Brigid's Overlook from the Risen horde (8)
- Stop the Risen attackers (8)
- Return transformed hylek to their true form (9)
- Defeat the Legendary Tigers (10)
- Escort Patli back to the Zopatl Grounds (10)
- Settler (1): Janey went into the forest, and she never came back.
- Settler (2): Just now?
- Settler (1): A few years ago.
- Settler (2): Didn't anyone do anything?
- Settler (1): Who do you think we are? We searched and searched, but no sign of her.
- Settler (1): I heard Caithe came through here the other day. Did you see her?
- Settler (2): No, but I never see her when she passes through. She's like a passing shadow.
- Settler (1): I like living close to fresh water.
- Settler (2): And around here, you get the sea, too.
- Settler (1): Yes, fantastic! I dreamed of much, but not this.
- Settler (1): I want to find a lost area.
- Settler (2): How?
- Settler (1): Pirate maps.
- Settler (2): Hey, that might actually work. Assuming you can find pirates, kill them, and take their map.
- Settler (1): We should check the beach later.
- Settler (2): Maybe this time it will be clear.
- Settler (1): I'm hungry for a swim.
- Settler Keniana: Ah, Bay Haven. The Lionguard constructs such beautiful outposts.
- Settler Toia: All day long, I hear the sounds of construction, and yearn to make the journey across the inlet to converse with travelers and hear their tales of adventure.
- Settler Keniana: But the undead numbers have become so great as to make the journey too perilous.
- Settler Toia: It makes me sad to think about the experiences we will miss.