From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
2 1 1
Location within Caledon Forest
- Caledon Forest
- Connects to
- Ventry Bay (N)
Dominion of Winds (NE)
Dreamdark Enclave (S)
Morgan's Spiral (SE)
Grenbrack Delves (SW)
Sandycove Beach (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Glencarn Sperrins lies on the eastern edge of Caledon Forest between Ventry Bay to the north and the Dreamdark Enclave to the south. Theses wildlands are home to a variety of creature ranging from mosquitoes to earth elementals.
Locations and objectives
- Sperrins Waypoint —
- Brigid's Overlook Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Zopatl Grounds —
- Hero Challenges
- Mysterious Patch of Ground (8)
- Brigid's Overlook
- At Brigid's Overlook
- Settler (1): Janey went into the forest, and she never came back.
- Settler (2): Just now?
- Settler (1): A few years ago.
- Settler (2): Didn't anyone do anything?
- Settler (1): Who do you think we are? We searched and searched, but no sign of her.
- Settler (1): I heard Caithe came through here the other day. Did you see her?
- Settler (2): No, but I never see her when she passes through. She's like a passing shadow.
- Settler (1): I like living close to fresh water.
- Settler (2): And around here, you get the sea, too.
- Settler (1): Yes, fantastic! I dreamed of much, but not this.
- Settler (1): I want to find a lost area.
- Settler (2): How?
- Settler (1): Pirate maps.
- Settler (2): Hey, that might actually work. Assuming you can find pirates, kill them, and take their map.
- Settler (1): We should check the beach later.
- Settler (2): Maybe this time it will be clear.
- Settler (1): I'm hungry for a swim.
- Settler Keniana: Ah, Bay Haven. The Lionguard constructs such beautiful outposts.
- Settler Toia: All day long, I hear the sounds of construction, and yearn to make the journey across the inlet to converse with travelers and hear their tales of adventure.
- Settler Keniana: But the undead numbers have become so great as to make the journey too perilous.
- Settler Toia: It makes me sad to think about the experiences we will miss.
- Resource nodes
- Copper Ore
- Ekku Sapling
- Button Mushrooms
- Herb Seedlings