From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Caledon Forest
- Ogham Wilds - Jump from the pond below to the dry spot to the right of the waterfall and proceed up. Notice that on the right of the waterfall, part of the rock is a bit sloped down and lower than the rest. This is the place you can jump up onto. If you have Path of Fire, the base Springer can leap directly to the commune point.
- The water here scintillates with a dream-like quality that awakens the imagination. Among sylvari, it is legendary as a landmark that straddles the barrier between the Dream and the real world.
- Commune with this place of power.
- I'll come back later.
- You've gained all you can from this place of power.
- This waterfall is behind new sylvari characters when they first appear in Fighting the Nightmare.