From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Kraitbane Haven Waypoint —
- Kraitbane Haven
- Lionguard Mikk (14)
- Lionguard Baggi (14)
- Hermit Crab (14)
- Green Moa (14)
- Ridgeback Skale (14)
- At the Kraitbane Haven
- Lionguard Mikk: It's funny. I grew up in Rata Sum, but I think of Lion's Arch as my home.
- Lionguard: My mom always said: "Home is where you've invested all your money."
- Sheriff Walnus: Our engineers did a bang-up job on the roads and bridges through here.
- Lionguard: I like the feel of the cobblestones under my feet.
- Sheriff Walnus: It's a good first step in our efforts to reach out to the sylvari.
- Lionguard (1): I find the sylvari difficult to handle in business dealings.
- Lionguard (2): Why is that?
- Lionguard (1): They seem simple, but have a depth that I can't penetrate.
- Lionguard (1): And yet I feel completely transparent around them.
- Worker (1): When I joined the Lionguard, I never imagined they'd ship me off to the worst haven in Tyria, give me a hammer, and tell me to the repair the wall all day.
- Worker (2): Beats charging off into the dark every time something howls down in Slaver's Deep [sic]. At least we never miss a meal. And I'd rather eat than be eaten..