Dominion of Winds (area)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Dominion of Winds
The Dominion of Winds is an area in Caledon Forest outside the western border of the actual Dominion of Winds, a walled-off tengu city. It appropriately features a group of Tengu where you can obtain a hero point.
Locations and objectives
- Hero Challenges
- Swift Arrow (11)
- Diving Goggles - halfway across the bridge
- Resource nodes
- Hayato: Do you ever wish for something—a wave of krait, or a horde of undead—just to break the monotony?
- Caromi Scout: Have you ever faced a wave of krait or a horde of undead?
- Hayato: No.
- Caromi Scout: Learn to savor the monotony.
- Hayato: Here's an idea: let's knock on the humongous gate door, then hide and see what they do when they open up and no one's there.
- Caromi Scout: Please don't talk to me for the remainder of the shift.