From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Caledon Forest
- Connects to
- Dominion Winds (E)
Quetzal Bay (NE)
Trader's Green (NW)
Ventry Bay (S)
The Rootangles (W)
Click to enlarge.
Titan's Staircase is an area located in central Caledon Forest just west of Quetzal Bay. It is primarily inhabited by jungle wildlife.
Locations and objectives
- Titan's Staircase Waypoint —
Hazupl Grounds Vista —
- From Hanto Trading Post, head behind Soar Goldbeak and onto the cliff behind his tent, there you have a straight path to the vista.
- Firefly (10-11)
- Green Moa (11)
- Jungle Wurm (10-11)
- Jungle Wurm Hatchling (10-11)
- Winni: Uhhh...do you remember how to get home from here?
- Epharr the Third: So, let me get this straight. These hylek are yellow, the ones to the northeast and far south are red, the hylek to the west are orange...
- Winni: Right.
- Epharr the Third: The hylek to the southeast are green, and we even saw a blue one earlier, not far from here.
- Winni: Right. The blue ones and the green ones are nice, the orange ones and the red ones are mean, and the yellow ones are sometimes nice and sometimes mean, depending on their mood.
- Epharr the Third: I wish they were all nice and there was a purple one that sang and gave out candy.
- Winni: Me too. But unfortunately, this is the real world. Not some fantasy land.
- Resource nodes
- Copper Ore
- Ekku Sapling