From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
21 1 2
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Warden Brulians clear undead creatures from the area (5)
- Disrupt the Nightmare Court at Briarthorn Den (6)
- Spiral Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Briarthorn Den —
- Jumping Puzzles
- Morgan's Leap
- Stop the female mosquito before she reaches the male mosquito swarm (4)
- Defeat the Risen monstrosity (5)
- Defend the sylvari tower from the Risen (5)
- Escort Agent Rexx as he delivers supplies to Warden spy Alarin (5)
- Escort Brugh to Morgan's Spiral (5)
- Apprentice Toindra
- Executioner Eorana
- Kennelmaster Marm
- Nightmare Alpha Hound
- Nightmare Courtier
- Nightmare Court Bowman
- Nightmare Court Guard
- Nightmare Court Knight
- Nightmare Court Thorn Wolf
- Nightmare Pup
- Nightmare Recruit
- Veteran Ebon Knight Moith
- Skritt Forager (1): Rocks! Big rocks. Up and down. Up and down.
- Skritt Forager (2): Flying rocks, rolling, rolling round and round and round.
- Skritt Forager (3): Up and down and round and round.
- Skritt Forager (4): Oooo, not feeling so good.
- At Briarthorn Den
- Nightmare Court Knight: The dreamers break so easily.
- Nightmare Court Bowman: Separate them from their roots and they snap like twigs.
- Nightmare Courtier: We will hurtle you into a refined state of being. Why refuse that?
- Captive: Turn away from their words; they mean nothing.
- Nightmare Courtier: Be calm my brethren, for you'll need your strength to enjoy the many pleasantries we've prepared.
- Captive: You'll never break us. We will follow Ventari's teachings to our graves.
- Nightmare Courtier: An earlier me might have pitied your optimism.
- Nightmare Courtier: Now, I'll throw pity to the undead, and take great pleasure in opening you to the truth about yourself.
- Captive: Stay calm, help will be here soon! Just look at how they run; our side has them beat.
- Nightmare Courtier (1): Kill the fool! I will not have my camp tainted by hope.
- Nightmare Courtier (2): At once sir.
- Captive: What? No, you can't do this.
- Captive (1): Is he?
- Captive (2): Yes, he's gone. He didn't have a chance.
- Captive (1): How can other sylvari do this?
- Captive (2): They're not sylvari anymore. They've become something different.
- Captive (1): What if we die?
- Captive (2): I don't want to die! I don't want to join the Nightmare Court! Help!
- Captive (3): Pull it together and stop crying. I've seen worse than this rabble.
- Corrupted Grub Hole
- Morgan's Orchid
- Mortar Pod
- Orrian Artifact
- Splendid Chest
- Sylvari Mortar Turret
- Sylvari Tree [verification requested]
- Thorn Barrier
- Undead Corpse
- Weak Point
- Resource nodes