2 1 1 2
Morgan's Spiral is an area in the southeast of Caledon Forest. Its name may come either from the pattern of the sand or from the spiraling plant that grows in the center of the area. Due to its proximity to the Sea of Sorrows, it's frequently assaulted by Risen minions of Zhaitan. In the north of the area is the Briarthorn Den, a Nightmare Court base.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Warden Brulians clear undead creatures from the area (5)
- Disrupt the Nightmare Court at Briarthorn Den (6)
- Spiral Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Briarthorn Den —
- Jumping Puzzles
- Morgan's Leap
- Apprentice Toindra
- Executioner Eorana
- Kennelmaster Marm
- Nightmare Alpha Hound
- Nightmare Courtier
- Nightmare Court Bowman
- Nightmare Court Guard
- Nightmare Court Knight
- Nightmare Court Thorn Wolf
- Nightmare Duelist
- Nightmare Pup
- Nightmare Recruit
- Veteran Ebon Knight Moith
- Skritt Forager (1): Rocks! Big rocks. Up and down. Up and down.
- Skritt Forager (2): Flying rocks, rolling, rolling round and round and round.
- Skritt Forager (3): Up and down and round and round.
- Skritt Forager (4): Oooo, not feeling so good.
- At Briarthorn Den
- Nightmare Court Knight: The dreamers break so easily.
- Nightmare Court Bowman: Separate them from their roots and they snap like twigs.
- Nightmare Courtier: We will hurtle you into a refined state of being. Why refuse that?
- Captive: Turn away from their words; they mean nothing.
- Nightmare Courtier: Be calm my brethren, for you'll need your strength to enjoy the many pleasantries we've prepared.
- Captive: You'll never break us. We will follow Ventari's teachings to our graves.
- Nightmare Courtier: An earlier me might have pitied your optimism.
- Nightmare Courtier: Now, I'll throw pity to the undead, and take great pleasure in opening you to the truth about yourself.
- Captive: Stay calm, help will be here soon! Just look at how they run; our side has them beat.
- Nightmare Courtier (1): Kill the fool! I will not have my camp tainted by hope.
- Nightmare Courtier (2): At once sir.
- Captive: What? No, you can't do this.
- Captive (1): Is he?
- Captive (2): Yes, he's gone. He didn't have a chance.
- Captive (1): How can other sylvari do this?
- Captive (2): They're not sylvari anymore. They've become something different.
- Captive (1): What if we die?
- Captive (2): I don't want to die! I don't want to join the Nightmare Court! Help!
- Captive (3): Pull it together and stop crying. I've seen worse than this rabble.
- Corrupted Grub Hole
- Morgan's Orchid
- Mortar Pod
- Orrian Artifact
- Splendid Chest
- Sylvari Mortar Turret
- Thorn Barrier
- Undead Corpse
- Weak Point